276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FlightScope Mevo - Portable Personal Launch Monitor for Golf

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can solve all of this by going through these steps on your phone instead, which is what I recommend. I found the mevo to be mostly accurate with carry distances, which in my opinion is the most critical metric for a launch monitor like this. FlightScope Skills allows golfers to test their skills on Apple and Android mobile devices using a FlightScope radar unit.

Overall, I think the mevo is an in-between product, offering a decent look into your ball flight but without the entire picture.

The good news is that FlightScope has made updates to the app since the Mevo+ was first launched which makes this easier than ever.

I think this is likely due to a combination of the Fusion Tracking update and a better process for ensuring the device is set up properly, as I detailed above. The new 2023 Mevo+ looks almost identical to the old one, but there are a few key upgrades that were made. From there all you have to do is turn your Mevo+ on, and then scan the QR code on the back of the unit to connect it to your phone or tablet. The FlightScope Learning certification courses are designed for professionals to have a better level of understanding and application of FlightScope technology in their teaching or fitting practices. As the Founder of Breaking Eighty Sean has spent the last 10+ years reviewing the best golf products and golf courses in the world.I would like Flightscope to have some personal challenge incorporated into their app, which gets you hitting to random distances and makes it more of a game to make practice more meaningful and fun.

An add-on option to the award winning Mevo+ that gives access to more data parameters powered by FlightScope's patented Fusion Tracking technology.Effortless Setup: Setting up the FlightScope Mevo 2023 Edition Home Golf Simulator Bundle is streamlined and straightforward.

Users also have the ability to draw lines and circles as well as record a voiceover with comments and tips to send after a lesson, fitting, or practice. The Mevo+ outputs a wifi connection, which you’ll then connect to via your phone or tablet to use the device. The 24/7 Golf Simulator Bundle features a unique single-piece design, eliminating spaces for errant shots to burst thru the enclosure, protecting both the user and surrounding area. Having this much confidence in the data I got from the Mevo is huge for really being able to rely and lean into this as a true training tool.Practice and play with a purpose on your choice of driving range layouts and skill challenging games. The Garmin is less than a 1/3 of the cost, and of all those courses Bandon Dunes is the most exciting of them all. Our collection caters to golfers of all levels and budgets, ensuring that everyone can access the power of FlightScope technology. Fusion Tracking – The Mevo+ with Fusion Tracking introduces a new level of accuracy and consistency on full swing and short game data parameters. It works by presenting a sequence of virtual targets in a session where golfers can hit shots to each target.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment