276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS ME-90 Guitar Multi-Effects | All-In-One Guitar Processor | 11 Onboard AIRD Amp Models | 60 Effects derived from the GT-1000 | 8 Multi-Function Footswitches & Redesigned Expression Pedal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are 60 effect types in total, with access to over 20 more via Boss Tone Studio. A send/return loop is available for external pedals, complete with the ability to save the on/off status in patches and place the loop before or after amp models in the signal chain. Premium Amp Sounds with AIRD Technology The BOSS ME series has been a favourite of performing guitarists for over three decades, combining multi-effects power with intuitive hands-on control for crafting tones in seconds. The ME-90 is the most advanced ME model to date, offering exceptional audio quality with 24-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating point processing, flagship-grade AIRD amp models, IR loading, an effects loop, and more. Compact, battery-powered, and filled with premium BOSS tones, this versatile all-in-one processor makes it easy to build customised sound setups for every playing situation. Learn more in the ME-90 Reference Manual > Connecting to your computer via USB. Expanding the ME-90 with Bluetooth Open the app first and make the Bluetooth pairing to ME-90 MIDI within the app’s settings. Learn more in the ME-90 Reference Guide > Wireless connection with a mobile device > Controlling the ME-90 from a mobile device app.

The ME-90 has a looper that can record up to 38 seconds, with overdubbing. You can do this in Manual mode or Memory mode. The BOSS EV-1-WL Bluetooth wireless MIDI expression pedal can also be expanded with two additional wired footswitches. Consult the BOSS EV-1-WL Connection Guide. Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the UK, EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided. Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended) The onboard expression pedal has also been re-engineered for enhanced control, ensuring that every nuance of your playing expression is captured. Whether you’re at home, on stage or in the studio, you’re in full control of your sound with the ME-90.

Sorry

A top choice among performing guitarists over the past thirty years, the Boss ME-90 Multi-Effects Pedal is the newest incarnation of the popular pedal unit that combines multi-effects capabilities and user-friendly controls, allowing for the creation of custom tones within seconds. In Memory mode, when you recall a patch, you can further edit it in Memory Edit Mode. Adjust the parameters of each effect using its knobs, pedals, and buttons. Turn each effect on or off and save the entire patch. Enter this mode using the Edit button.

Multi-effects pedals were initially invented to supplant your pedalboard, giving you all the drives, reverbs, and delays you needed in one place. Thanks to some serious technological advancements, particularly the development of the cabinet impulse response, the quality of amp simulation that’s available now means multi-effects pedals are completely replacing the modern guitar player’s set-up. With its knob-driven interface and diverse effects selection, the ME-90 lets you build configurations and tweak tones with the ease of a stompbox-filled pedalboard—without the hassle of fastening tape, power distribution, and multiple connection cables. Just dial up an amp model or effect type within a category and turn the knobs to get the sound you want. There are 36 preset patches with ready-to-play pro tones, plus 36 user patches for storing your custom creations. Flexible Real-Time Control The ME-90 puts a massive library of BOSS effects at your command, offering seven different categories filled with selections derived from the flagship GT-1000. Everything you need is here, from overdrives and distortions to pitch/mod effects, delays, and high-quality reverbs. You also get 11 dedicated Pedal FX, a looper, and specialized effects such as acoustic simulation and down tuning. There are 60 effect types in total, with access to over 20 more via BOSS Tone Studio. A send/return loop is available for external pedals, complete with the ability to save the on/off status in patches and place the loop before or after amp models in the signal chain.In Manual mode, with time-based effects such as Delay, you can use a pedal to set a tap tempo. You can also control modulation speed or delay time with the expression pedal. AC adaptor Current Draw 200 mA Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline: Approx. 7 hours

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment