276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking The Naughty Wife

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The promised storm arrived on one fateful Spring day. Confidence had grown into over confidence. Self confidence into haughtiness. Pubic hairs had covered her soft pubescent bone, fingers had delved, conversations with friends on the delight of a fingered pussy had taken place. It was one such conversation that made her not even notice her form teacher walk into the classroom. She carried on talking to Barbara, instead of standing up with the rest, to say in a slightly singing way, “Good Morning Miss Weltwell.”

A brief silent glimpse of an official caning in front of a crowd of thousands under the Zia regime, c.1980. Very helpful for overactive thinkers, like me. I also enjoy admiring my stripes and bruises the next day, if I’ve been spanked very hard (perhaps with a hairbrush or a paddle). The pain did not leave, it was still growing. Even in the dark of night she could feel the heat on her hand. And lying on her tummy, stroking her poor bottom, she fell asleep. The thing is, he sparks me and gets after me but I wouldn’t change it. I love him and I want his discipline, it makes me a better person. I don’t curse at all usually and I listen to him. He gives me everything I could ever want and I would do anything for him and he would for me. Three versions of a scene from one of the St Johns schools of Canada, part of our series on "Top CP Schools".The door handle slipped in her sweaty palm, the door made a noise far too loud. Mummy sounded so joyous as she shouted, “Hello dear, had a good day? Come and give Mummy a hug, I need one today.” This is a story version of one of the true real life spankings as told to me by a delightful lady who went to a Girls Grammer School and was kept in line at home by a slipper wielding mother, who used it on her daughters bare bottom… Often! One patient of mine was very young when her father spanked her for something he believed she had done wrong. Her dad reacted very angrily, and spanked her hard on her bare bottom causing a lot of shame, rather than holding on to the shame it’s common for people to later in life turn the traumatic experience into a sexual one to help cope with what they have experienced, leading to a strong emotional connection between spanning and sex, which now manifests as a spanning desire or fetish. In Punjab, half a dozen prisoners are disembarked from a police van and given a public paddling in the street. TV news report (in Korean) shows students presenting their teachers with gifts of punishment canes, sent by their parents to help keep them in line.

A further follow-up to the previous two items. TV news report from Memphis school board town-hall meeting in July 2007 over continuing controversy about the Blue Ribbon Plan, which abolished CP. Speakers at the meeting are seen calling for the return of the paddle, and the reporter waves a paddle around for the camera. Cornertime: During this time, Young Lady, you will have your hands either behind head, or down at your side, standing tightly facing the corner like the naughty well spanked little girl that you are. Your beautiful sore red bottom will still be completely exposed, Little Miss High and Mighty, and you will not be permitted to ask me any questions, nor will you be allowed to rub your stinging red bottom any more. You will feel me standing behind you, at times, pulling your hair away from your ears so that I might whisper terms of endearment expressing just how lovely you look in this undignified, unsophisticated situation. Two brothers were paddled for chronic tardiness to school. Their father supports CP but believes the swats were excessive. The elder boy, 17, talks about his punishment. TV news report from Oct 2009. Graphic footage of a different Malaysian judicial caning. Full-length version of a 10-stroke caning for which we previously had only an "edited highlights" version. Schools in Temple, Texas, report improved behavior following the reintroduction a year ago of the paddle.Thailand: Jocular punishment in which schoolboys are made to cane each other in front of their class. The Vicar at Saint Hugh’s Church used her as an example many times. “If you are not sure what to do, go and see her, she’ll have probably done it before, she’s marvellous!”

For the last three days, we have gotten lots of rain. It has kept me from getting on with my gardening projects, and every day the dog and I came home wet and dirty from the riding club. I guess that is what made me moody and sullen so I forgot my manners and behavior. My husband expects me not to forget the respect I owe him.The sobbing didn’t as the heat sank in, and pain exploded, she just wailed and wailed.”Now up you get… and straight to bed young lady, AND stay there… Once you have stopped crying I don’t want to hear another peep out of you…do you hear? Or you will be going over my knee again… Okay it’s done!” Karen liked the strange feeling she felt (in a certain in a certain intimate area) at being exposed. A Texas high-school principal is suspended over allegations that he paddled a student too hard. Bruises are seen. Thailand: A mass caning at a boys' boarding school, which provoked a media storm locally. With news item (2010).

United States: TV news report, Dec 2011: Teacher accused of spanking in an SC district where CP is not permitted. United States: TV news report, July 2012: A school district in Tennessee decides that parents will be assumed to consent to CP unless they state to the contrary in writing (instead of the other way round). asking for a spanking Bedroom Submission Callipygous Commentary Dressed For Spanking erotic spanking F/M paddling Flashing foolishness Highly Spankable lingerie Love Our Lurkers Day Memories Men in Panties Paddles paddling panties Political Commentary Potpourri Schoolgirl paddlings school paddlings spanked in panties spanking spanking bench Spanking Parties Stories switching Uncategorized White Panties wtf ArchivesA new report notes that paddling numbers are high in Alabama. A local TV report (Aug 2009) finds differing opinions, and interviews a school superintendent who says many parents support CP. United States: TV news report from April 2008: a Texas mother is angry about the severity with which, she says, her 17-year-old son (seen in the film playing drums) was paddled at high school. Her mummy, was at the very least, delighted! “Ohhh you clever girl Karen, you have made your Mummy so very proud. This Saturday, we are off to town you and I, we will go to Rushet’s Cafe on the High Street, and I’ll take you to your favourite bakers and get you a lovely cream cake to have after Sunday tea! Then my dear, we will go looking at uniforms and satchels. You are going to look lovely, you deserve the best….well done!” Segment from a daytime TV chat show discussing a survey which found that many parents would like to see corporal punishment reintroduced in schools.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment