276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2021 New Magical Perfecting Base Face Primer Under Foundation,Pore Base Gel Cream Invisible Pores Face Primer Makeup Matte Base,Oil Control Firming, Moisturizing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was apprehensive of the results being so drastic but after all, the cream states it will ‘transform your complexion in just four weeks' and I can honestly say I have noticed certain changes massively.

Loved by EXPERTS and STARS who have seen the science and magic for themselves, it’s POWERED by my MAGIC 8 MATRIX including Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins C+E and PLUMP-EFFECT Peptide Complex for HYDRATED, GLOWING, SMOOTHER LOOKING skin. You see RESULTS in 28 seconds and 28 days! Vitamin C: Powerful antioxidant vitamin C is the ingredient of choice for radiant skin. Benefits of this ingredient include reducing hyperpigmentation, fading scars, and evening out your complexion. Its ability to neutralize free radicals gives it a protective edge that can prevent signs of premature aging and UV damage. THE MAGIC DEW in a jar for a youthful and luminous looking complexion! INSTANT & LONG-TERM results from the QUEEN OF GLOW!

Discover Charlotte’s Best Skincare for Oily Skin

Before using Charlotte's Magic Cream (left) and after (right). You can tell my skin is noticeably brighter and more hydrated with the cream. With the cost of living only increasing, affordable beauty products are more important than ever and when it comes to finding those bargain dupes with a luxurious edge, Revolution Beauty understand the assignment. Few products are as universally important to a skincare routine as moisturizer. Whether you deal with intense dryness or are on the oilier side, a good hydrating product is helpful in both giving your skin needed nourishment and improving overall barrier health. Regardless of your needs, it's always exciting when you discover a moisturizer that takes a multitasking approach to giving you healthy, radiant skin, and the Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream claims to do just that. Fun fact: I rarely ever use moisturizers. I don’t have anything against them, just believe I can get all the skincare benefits I need from active serums. I think this also has something to do with the fact that my skin type is normal, so it's pretty balanced. It rarely ever gets dry, and I never need to compensate with really rich formulas. That being said, I will apply a hydrating cream before doing my makeup because I like my foundation to look natural and fresh.

Over the past few months, their dupe moves have got people hooked, seeing many become cult staples, with their Bright Highlighter wands now raking in an incredible 8,100 monthly searches on Google after becoming a renowned dupe for the expensive and constantly sold-out Charlotte Tilbury contour wand. A glance at the ingredients list, and it’s clear that many of the hero elements are there: niacinamide to even out skin tone, shea butter to nourish, hyaluronic acid to hydrate, vitamin C for a radiant glow and peptides to boost collagen and firmness. There’s also glycerin and shea butter to plump, nourish and smooth. Editor’s Note: We reviewed this article on September 24, 2023. As per our editorial policy, we are constantly updating our content, to make sure it reflects the best of the best when it comes to beauty, wellness, and fashion. We want to assure our readers that we still stand by our recommendations, which we do. Infused with eight “magic” skincare ingredients – which supposedly combine to hydrate, plump, brighten, smooth, firm and revive skin – the cream claims to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles within just four weeks. This is thanks to the holy grail of skincare saviours found in the formula: hyaluronic acid, vitamins C and E and plumping peptide complex. Besides having hyaluronic acid, which creates a protective skin barrier and helps retain moisture and improves skin texture, there are a few ingredients that I love in this magical cream," says Hayag. She calls out the rosehip oil, which she said "replenishes and strengthens the skin's moisture barrier;" the camelia oil, which contains 80% fatty acids that permeate deep into the skin; and the sunflower seed oil, whic has linoleic acid that helps prevent water loss and maintains the skin barrier.

How do I choose the right primer?

It bottles the magic of light with radiance-boosting optics + skin-cushioning ingredients for a LIT-FROM-WITHIN GLOW!

To be able to choose the right primer, you need to understand your skin type. Primers are designed for different skin types – normal skin, textured skin, oily skin, dry skin, combination skin and more. When you understand your skin type, choosing the right primer becomes easy.” MY MAGIC SKIN TRILOGY features three AWARD-WINNING formulas with instant and long-term results! My Magic Eye Rescue, Charlotte's Magic Cream and Magic Night Cream are my ULTIMATE transformative trio of RESEARCH-POWERED moisturisers for 24 hours of MAGIC, glowing, smoother, plumper looking skin! Your makeup will always look better and last longer! Tested by pro artists on red carpets and runways, your makeup glides on, layers perfectly and looks glowing! About the brand: You’d be hard-pressed to find a beauty brand with as much hype as Charlotte Tilbury. Before creating her line, the celebrity makeup artist developed beauty products for other brands, including MAC and Tom Ford. Now, you'll find her products in almost every makeup artist's kit around the world. Now, if you love using it at night and that's enough for you, godspeed. That said, it can also be used as a moisturizing primer under makeup, especially if you wear a drying, high-coverage foundation like Estee Lauder's Double Wear or some equivalent. The great thing about using it as a primer is that it will add a noticeable sheen to your skin that definitely shines out from under your makeup. If you struggle with oiliness on your T-zone or chin, just focus the moisturizer on the hollows and apples of your cheeks.FRANGIPANI FLOWER EXTRACT: a floral extract with moisturising benefits, that also provides a delicate, calming fragrance While I wouldn't say that I have the driest skin of all time, I would wager that it's probably up there. If you were to take your fingernail to my leg in the winter, you could draw an image in ash. Unfortunately, the same thing can be said for my face — especially my cheeks. The primary purpose of a primer is to prepare the skin for foundation. Depending on your skin type, this could be blurring the skin, filling in open pores, reducing shine, providing hydration, or providing a smooth canvas for make-up.” Is primer necessary? verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment