276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Julia's Foot Slave: A Foot Fetish Femdom Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

because of these two beauties I'm in this shitty situation. I tried to wiggle to the side, because I was hoping that my arms wouldn't hurt too much then... but the belts and the place behind the door made it impossible.

Message #2: I’m going to assume you’re sitting there. I’m also going to assume you know why I send you a friend request. He knows it triggers my ego when he says something like this. "I guess I take that roast, fair enough, but you're totally wrong when you think something is changing in the hierarchy." My desires got charmed for a second and so did I in total. But I would never do something like this... I choked.

Choose Display Mode

Nah you don't have to, he left for the night. Doing some stuff with his friends." I couldn't believe what I just heard. My sister protected me. Duuuude your sister is fiiree bro!" Jay commented. Ty and G burst out laughing and Ty added:" spitting facts right here but nonetheless funny af" we all laughed but I interrupted after some time:" Whatever you horny's, she's annoying as hell after all and she tramples my nerves." I uhm I am pleased that you enjoy my skills... princess" I bowed a little to her. "By the way I have a little question." And the color of her entire foot was just beautiful. I could have sunk into that tanned, smooth skin. Her soles were just slightly brighter than the rest of her skin, but every inch was inviting. C'mon Luky-boy, the grape does not eat itself on its own." She kept her dirty sole upwards showing me that I should bow down to ... eat it. Her toes wiggled a welcome.

So after that amazing foot worshiping that I gave to my beautiful teacher, I continued to go to my other classes. and I contemplated how I would live without her the next few months. Would she really be that sadistic to shrinkBut I was just passin..." I stopped, knowing that justiying myself had no use. "Well then I'm... I- I gotta say that I drank it yesterday, guess I'm sorry." I lowered my head. What did I say ? But I finally got my gift at the end of the night and it was amazing. First she led me into the kitchen and told me to get on all fours. Then she revealed the gift from the cupboard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment