276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gravity Falls Journal 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. There was no point in reprinting in 2018, this would completely break the air of '' special '', after all, if people wanted to and they would do more, the business strategy is not like that. You'll learn Ford's tragic backstory, Blendin's whereabouts, what Dimension 52 is, and how to lure a "Plaidypus.

Journal 3 Special Edition reprint : r/gravityfalls - Reddit Journal 3 Special Edition reprint : r/gravityfalls - Reddit

We build and maintain all our own systems, but we don’t charge for access, sell user information, or run ads. The more run-through of the series I watch, the more hidden mysteries, humorous explanations, and wild theories I find, just itching to be discovered. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This 288-page book contains all of the content of the regular edition, plus all-new top-secret black light pages on real parchment; a cover with leather texture and shiny metallic pieces; a magnifying glass; a tassel bookmark; and removable photos and notes. However, even though it is something rational, it is still just speculation, stay skeptical about that , to top it off, the COVID-19 pandemic may have affected Disney's plans for this, perhaps even canceled or delayed.Journal 3 brims with every page ever seen on the show plus all-new pages with monsters and secrets, notes from Dipper and Mabel, and the Author's full story. Gravity Falls fans will simply love this 288-page full-color jacketed hardcover version of Journal 3!

Gravity Falls: Journal 3 by Alex Hirsch | Goodreads Gravity Falls: Journal 3 by Alex Hirsch | Goodreads

It looked like it was gonna be the same boring routine all summer, until one fateful day He's looking at it. One of my most anticipated books in 2016 after I watched Gravity Falls and completely fell head over heels with the series. In two short seasons, Hirsch spoke to us about the power of forgiveness, when it comes to ourselves and others. The supply officially ran out on June 17th, 2017, when the last 100 copies were sold as a special bundle on TheMysteryShack. To be completely honest, I was really hyped to read Journal 3, but I never imagined I would be so moved by it.

Here, gathered for your perusal, are some chilling facts and memoirs-a geography of the beyond and a portal to memories of one of the greatest shows ever.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment