276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BABYZEN YOYO Board - Safe for Children Up to 20 kilograms (44 Pounds) - Requires YOYO2 Frame (Sold Separately)

£55£110.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Offering ultimate comfort for your child and practicality for you, the YOYO² Stroller by BABYZEN folds and unfolds with one hand, can be carried over the shoulder, slips in anywhere, stores easily and travels as carry-on-baggage*. However, here’s the most important part: Yoyo accessories don’t change! One of the most annoying featuring of basically ALL strollers but Babyzen is that when a new, often only slightly upgraded model comes out (which happens every two years basically) the old accessories don’t fit anywhere. Imagine spending a ton of money on accessories, then wanting to upgrade the stroller, and bam – bumper bar or buggy board suddenly doesn’t fit. Ergo has adjustable parental bar while Yoyo doesn’t. It can be a pro, but also a con as adjustable things are naturally more prone to loosening up and wobbling. Read next: The best baby carriers to buy, as tested by parents What is the weight limit on the Babyzen Yoyo+?

When I showed my son the mesh part he yelled: “this is awesome, I can see you mommy!” This is great for him, but if your child wants to be covered completely to take a nap and can easily be interrupted (my younger child is that way), then bring a shawl or something to cover the mesh part because it’s basically transparent. Something to consider. The BuggyBoard has been designed with functionality in mind, so our illustrative examples are intended to show you that the BuggyBoard can be mounted successfully onto almost every pushchair model.Babyzen Yoyo2 stroller has been the easiest stroller to fold. Folding it isn’t complicated. Once you get used to the mechanism, you can fold it with one hand on the second step! Many people get sold on other strollers instead because they fold fully with one hand vs with Yoyo you do need to grab it underneath. But, if you think about it, once any other stroller is folded you still need to grab it from the ground, so in the end you still bend down. But, fast forward 2 months later after our Uppababy Vista getting broken twice by the airlines and waiting 45min at the gate for the stroller collection at Amsterdam airport because our Cybex Eezy S Twist wouldn’t fit in the cabin I decided I needed a lightweight stroller for travel that fits in the cabin of ALL airlines and aircrafts.

The peek-a-boo window on the canopy seemed useful, but it’s made of transparent soft plastic. You cannot open or close it, so on a sunny day we usually put a rag over it, because the sun gets through it so we often put a cloth on top of the stroller on very sunny days. It folds but you need a little push at the end and the carry strap gets lost in the stroller.Once folded, you can carry the stroller using a shoulder strap or by using a footrest handle. I carried it on my shoulder various times up and down the stairs ( like in Santorini or French Riviera) when we wanted to have a stroller for meals and on flatter streets. It’s been previously made of foam before the update arrived and some people might find it odd, but honestly, I never had issues and we’ve been through the rainy and snowy weather with it. Folding & Unfolding Bugaboo Butterfly drives smoothly and there isn’t much difference between the Butterfly and the Yoyo2 when it comes to being able to maneuver around tight corners and suspension on wheels. It drives like a charm honestly so no complaints here.

What are the specs?

Bassinets only are on international flights and only on big planes (so for example, if you’re coming from the US to Mexico there are no bassinets). Booking them is not automatic at all and the way you book it depends on the airline – with some you can reserve in advance online, others only do it at the gate, others you need to call for and request (never guaranteed). Either way, it’s always first come first serve so if there are 40+ babies like on Italy-USA flights only 4 people get them. Realistically speaking babies always fly on your lap and must be on your lap for take-off and landing and turbulences. You can pay for a seat for your baby (then you pay full price instead of the 10% fee) but you need to bring an airline approve car seat for that and you can only put it by the window.

My firstborn always slept and chilled comfortably in the stroller, and it wasn’t bumpy for him. Also, you can roll it around like a suitcase, which makes rolling even more seamless. Generally, I love how easy it was to move the baby stroller with one hand. The only step that requires two hands is folding the canopy, but you can do it when the baby is still sitting in the stroller. I test all the strollers with a child or two before making an opinion. My husband and I often laugh that we abuse the strollers because we travel a lot, kids eat in them, and strollers and wheels drive on every wobbly, wet, or dirty terrain and uneven. Bugaboo Butterfly frame looked the worst of all our other strollers after just short 5 minutes of inspecting it. Yoyo+ is a four-wheel stroller with a suspension system that allows movement on rough terrains. The wheels do seem small but after 3 years of using it pretty much full-time on often cobblestones in Italy and rough trails they still haven’t worn out (they do offer an option of getting just an extra set of wheels, but so far we haven’t needed it and both myself and my husband laugh that we’re seriously beating this stroller up).In Europe most people hate Doona. My friend was getting yelled at left and right at the grocery store for rolling with her baby in Doona, because it’s not healthy to keep an infant in a car seat for extended periods of time. It’s a common practice in the US, but not anywhere else really. It’s not only bad for them but also gets super hot inside the car seat in the summer. Here’s another post of mine on my travel blog explaining everything about flying with a baby: https://annaeverywhere.com/flying-with-a-baby/ but about bassinets. Dylan was I believe 3.5 months in this video? Maybe a bit older – not exactly sure since we used to fly with him a few times a month for doctor’s appointments haha (you’ll find this story on my travel blog too). Read next: The best pram toys to buy, as recommended by parents What are the key features of the Babyzen Yoyo+?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment