276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum Fruity & Musky Scent, Luxury Fragrance for Women , 100 ml ( Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The main note is brown sugar which is much warmer than the white sugary notes used in some of her previous fragrances. Sillage is intense, and longevity is good - this leaves a delicious fruity trail on any fabric it touches, and it’s instantly recognisable, if you’re familiar with it to begin with. I can absolutely imagine younger folks feeling sexy and delicious with this on, but it's just a little too intoxicating and artificial for my senses these days.

I CAN'T PURCHASE BECAUSE I WOULD WEAR THIS AND ONLY THIS MORNING NOON AND NIGHT AND ALL MY OTHER PERFUMES WOULD BE NEGLECTED! I’d say it’s also one of the Britney Spears fragrances that projects the most whereas I’ve tried a few of hers and most of them are quite weak in that regard. The cherries and florals followed me for about 4/5 hours, with projection getting weaker with time, and then the bottom notes came out into a deep, mellow, sweet vanilla skin scent around the 6 hour mark.think of it in its more pure, crispy and tangy form versus the sweet, artificial tone I get in this. However cynical it might sound to fragrance iconoclasts, there have been some truly wonderful celebrity perfumes made through this combination of fame and fragrance Britney Spears Perfumes: Which Is Best? People are comparing this to Midnight Fantasy, but I actually think it has more similarities to Hidden Fantasy…or from what I remember Hidden to smell like anyways! even after the dry down i still think its a dupe, with maybe a light warm sweetness instead of sour sweet. I wish I could perceive the cherry note, but I'm getting a mostly plum surrounded by a generally sweet, candied fruit.

I think that HF might be a bit more spicy while this is more of a sugary vanilla, but they are definitely similar…maybe if HF and MF had a baby lol. I do let my daughter wear this when she wants to "have perfume like mommy" because I feel like most adults would think it was just a wafting shampoo they were smelling.

Island Fantasy is ten times better than this, strong and lasting, I absolutely love that and Midnight Fantasy (my favorite Fantasy). I dont get the "blueberry shampoo" profile that a lot of people say, its just a lush dark berry smell with the warmth of Amber and musk. I feel flirty and sexy when I wear this, smells like blueberry vape in the best way possible, deep, deep in the far dry down smells like blue raspberry blowpop on my skin.

When she's not writing about her favorite new perfumes, you can find her enjoying yoga or a morning hike. There is some feminine violet and heliotrope and a musk in the base, but predominantly this perfume is all about the red berries. I've had my bottle for about five months, so either the fragrance has changed or maybe my nose is changed.Then, as it dries down, the plum come out to play at the very top as it transitions to cherries and florals.

It is very easy for me to understand how 91 people have chosen Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy as their signature scent. Without remembering anything about this scent my immediate thought after spraying it was powdery soapy blueberry, but in a good way. I do think it is a very feminine, sugary scent that may be too immature/sickly for people aged older than 16. Britney Spears fragrances are Curious, Control, (flanker: Curious In Control, Fantasy, (including a myriad of flankers such as Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Intimate Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Maui Fantasy, Sunset Fantasy, and Island Fantasy), Prerogative, Private Show (flanker: VIP Private Show), Radiance (flanker: Cosmic Radiance) and Believe. I wore it for 1-2 months straight and then stopped because I had already used more than half of the 50ml bottle and decided to wait to reuse again when I got a backup because I do not want to run out of it, which says a lot of how much I love this.On my initial spray on the skin, I get a sour cherry and raspberry soda, then will dry down to a softer sour cherry, juicy and deep floral - which I assume is coming from that plum note! It's like nostalgia in a bottle: imagine a 14 year old boy smelling his crush's abandoned jean jacket after a football game. I know that by looking at the notes, that's not at all what it should smell like, but that's how it comes off to me. The scent has a milky vanilla undertone which is quite soft and offset any sharpness from the citrus notes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment