276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Adhyatmikta

£4.255£8.51Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thus the point being driven home seems to be that one’s duty has to be done. There is no escaping from it. But if one is worried about accruing sin, or karma as we call it today, then do it with detachment and as an offering to the Lord, but the action is inescapable.

Re-examining Sabarimala - Pragyata

Probably one of the most revered loved and worshiped god among Hindus is the 8th son of Vasudeva, the 8th Avatara of Vishnu, and the reincarnation of Rishi Nārāyaṇa, who, along with Nara is supposed to be engaged in meditation in the area where the temple of Badri Vishal is located. Eventually, somewhere or the other, you will cross paths with higher beings who are harmful. Once I was doing my practice, I suddenly started feeling heavy with strange thoughts of suicide and murder. I started having violent dreams of death and destruction. It continued for two days. After the third day, I felt it was not my thought. I know myself, and I know the standard pattern of my thought. I couldn’t meditate. On the third day, I started Maa Tara\’s mantra chanting and a fire ritual for Maa Tara. After some time of this practice, I started seeing things from a different perspective.” In this episode, Dulquer talks about Acting and how he began his career, his life in the 40s, the Hindi film industry, his Social Life & more. He also opens up about how he met his wife and all about his married life. Along with that, he shares some amazing tips on fashion. Thus, without starting our individual journeys from swadharma, there is no way that we will have the scope to enter into and truly experience Sanatana Dharma – the Eternal Dharma, the one that our Rishis followed.In this episode, we welcome Bhavesh Bhimanathani to share his amazing spiritual journey and knowledge on spirituality. He is a teacher and a devotee of Lord Shiva and his Guru. He is certified by reputed institutions like Kaivalyadhama, Swami Rudradev Yoga Centre, and Yoga Alliance with 6+ years of experience in teaching. He also founded the Mumbai-based yoga group “Yoga Virtually”. Bhavesh Bhimanathani shared the experience of Meeting his Guru, the Real Tantric Practices that he witnessed, meeting Aghoris, about how past life affects people, Sadhana, Spiritual angle in Tattoos & more. Under illusion, you are now declining to act according to My direction. But, compelled by your own nature, you will act all the same, O son of Kunti. In today’s episode, we talked about the fundamental principles of every spiritual ritual, the difference between devotion and sadhana, the secrets of Kamakhya Devi Temple, and Vashikaran. Rajarshi sir also revealed how he accumulated so much knowledge of spiritualism in his life and how people can protect themselves from spirits. This proves conclusively that the connection of Ahirs with Krshna is tenuous at best. To brush aside the gray shades in this theory and state with certitude that Krshna belonged to the Ahir tribe betrays a twisted and agenda-driven scholarship.

Rajarshi Nandy - Pragyata

This episode was entirely about decoding the geopolitics from Balaji Srinivasan’s perspective. In this episode, we talked about the image of India globally, and how the developed nations are moving towards the decline. We further discussed how China’s one-child policy may lead to its demographic downfall and the future of artificial intelligence. This episode was another deep dive into the workings of the Indian government. I hope you enjoyed this geopolitical conversation as much as our previous ones. Feel free to share your opinions in the comments section.This episode will give you some in-depth insight into the History, Present, and Future of India and the prevailing Government. I hope you enjoy this episode. Please feel free to share your opinions in the comments! Wherever there is Shree Krishna, the Lord of all Yoga, and wherever there is Arjuna, the supreme archer, there will also certainly be unending opulence, victory, prosperity, and righteousness. Of this, I am certain. I’m following your videos, dynamic interviews bcos have had a few lucid dreams of Lord Shiva commucating via thoughts, presence when in outpost despair of my life ….. My favorite REJUVINITA 4-in-1 Organic Gel:- https://vanauraorganics.com/products/rejuvinita-4-in-1-organic-gel-1-lakh-bottles-sold1?_pos=3&_sid=868fae1da&_ss=r

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment