276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Art of Persona 5

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the major additions to the English digital version is the extensive interview with character designer Shigenori Soejima, which came out in November 2016. I'm planning to print translated sections and throw them into the correct pages in the book so I can read them, but I can't find any scan of the the english version online. I have been in love with the art of the Persona games since Persona 3 came out, and I have not been let down with P5.

Reddit Difference in all these art books? : r/Persona5 - Reddit

Web icon An illustration of a computer application window Wayback Machine Texts icon An illustration of an open book. The Persona 5 Official Design Works saw an English digital release before already through Famitsu and that will serve as a base for this new release. Even includes little tid bits of Soejima's thought process throughout designing the characters and the game.

Also has the same number of pages as the JP version and no cut content, and even an interview with Soejima.

The Art of Persona 5 by Prima Games | Goodreads

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I’m mostly doing this to practice my translation skills, so I’ll be doing these on my own time when I feel like it.On May 7, Famitsu released the original “Persona 5 Official Design Works” art book in English for the first time, as an e-book.

Persona 5 Artbook Terlengkap - Harga Murah Oktober 2023 Jual Persona 5 Artbook Terlengkap - Harga Murah Oktober 2023

The Persona 5 Official Design Works e-book is 512 pages total, a far cry from the 432 page physical English version that released back in November 2017.Favourite Food and Drink: For some reason they are particularly choosy about food, so they like high-quality sushi and meat. It’s interesting to see the stages some of the characters went through and even some characters/designs/concepts that didn’t make the cut. Contents (From "BOOK" database) Full of illustration of the people involved with the "Kaido Group", including the main character and its persona! His style is nowadays defined by the vibrant colors in his artwork that create a certain sense of lighting as well as his characters that resemble typical manga-styled figures. Prima was acquired by Asteri Holdings in March 2019, which will transition the business to provide strategy guides in online form only alongside other gaming news.

Persona 5 Official Artbook Released in English as an E-Book

I always love these Persona art books--seeing the original idea behind the various characters, and how they evolved into their final versions is super interesting to me. Persona 5 : The original art book features all character concepts, confidants, bosses with the creator’s comment!Images Donate icon An illustration of a heart shape Donate Ellipses icon An illustration of text ellipses. There’s a ton of concept sketches of “what could have been” for each character, and notes about them. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Prima Games is the largest publishing company of video game strategy guides in the United States based in Roseville, California.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment