276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BeMatik - 4x1.5mm NL4 Speakon Speaker Cable 13GA 5m

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SpeakON connectors will have either a solder cup or a small captive screw type connection, which makes it easy to build your own speaker cables and repair them over time. The original and most common version of the powerCON is rated at 20 A. It comes in two deliberately incompatible variants to prevent people connecting two mains supplies together. A speaker circuit consists of two wires – a positive and a negative. When talking about SpeakON connectors, this pair of wires is called a “pin set”. Services Guitar Workshop Electronic Repairs Workshop Music Store Events & Workshops Piano Showroom Music Lessons Recording Studio

pro snake 14610 NL4 Cable 4 Pin 0,75m – Thomann UK

The Essentials 2-Pole NL4 Speaker Cable, 10m is ideal for hobbyists and home recordists. Suitable for sending a mono signal from your power amp to your speaker, the 2-Pole NL4 Speaker Cable will excel in its application. Let’s say you’ve got a separate subwoofer cabinet and main speaker cabinet on each side of the stage. If you are driving each loudspeaker in a cabinet separately, it’s important to set up an active crossover within the amplifier DSP or before the signal reaches the amplifier. In short, a crossover protects and optimizes each driver by distributing the high and low frequencies appropriately. Many speaker cabinets contain multiple loudspeaker drivers. In some cases, you might use a separate amplifier channel for each driver within the cabinet. NL8T – Following a similar naming convention to the NL4T, IPS NL8T cabling uses Neutrik NLT8 FX-BAG (Female) connecters at one end, and Neutrik NLT8 MX-BAG (Male) connectors at the other. Like the NL4T cabling, each cable is effectively an extension lead and can be joined in series, or the male end can be mated to an NL8 cable. They are manufactured with eight core 4mm2 cable as standard and wired straight through all other IPS speakON cabling.Deciding which speaker cable connectors you’ll need starts with choosing the right amplifier and speakers for the situation. NL8 – IPS NL8 cables use Neutrik NL8FC connections at each end, so are Female to Female. They are manufactured with eight core 2.5mm2 cable as standard and are wired straight through as with all other cabling. They can be extended using NL8 barrel joiners (which are Male to Male). Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the UK, EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided. Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work last night – you did a great job in helping the evening run so well. Direct replacement / successor: NL4FXX-W-S (cable O.D. 6 to 12 mm) and NL4FXX-W-L (cable O.D. 10 to 16 mm)

Speakon Explained - Audiopile

I’d also like to give you my thanks to say that you have been wonderful to work with over this busy period. It’s been a learning curve for me and your patience while I learn various ropes has been much appreciated. Here’s to a successful event on the 24th and 25th and many more conference seasons to come!”Instead of running a separate NL2 cable from the amplifier to each cabinet, you could use one NL4 cable, which could carry the subwoofer signal on pin set 1 and the main speaker signal on pin set 2.

Cable Connectors Understanding SpeakOn and PowerCon Speaker Cable Connectors

You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna or V12 may need to look at the application in more detail. When you open up these three types of cables, you’ll see that NL2 cables have two conductors, NL4 cables have four conductors, and NL8 cables have eight conductors. If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offeredHi everyone! I've just been told I need to work with NL4 pin swap / pin flip cables at an upcoming gig, but I have never heard of them before. I tried asking the manger, but he just said they're short cables for connecting passive speakers to amps via NL4. Unless otherwise indicated, all passive IPS speaker cabinets are on NL4 male connectors. Typically, they also have a parallel NL4 output on the connection plate. I really must say how impressed I am with the DXR12 and Soundcraft EFX combination. The sound is just so good and so easy to use, relatively speaking.

NL4 Pro Speaker Cable, 6m - Gear4music 2-Pole NL4 Pro Speaker Cable, 6m - Gear4music

Do you know your NL4 from your NLT4? Ever been caught out connecting an IPS VSUB to a Y7P? hopefully this will help… Sweetwater Sound, 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Get Directions | Phone Hours | Store Hours You can also use SpeakON breakout cables to adapt NL4 or NL8 connectors to another type of SpeakON connector. If you’re looking for something that will last and be easy to repair, Sescom NL4 breakout adapter is a good recommendation. The main difference between NL2, NL4, and NL8 connectors is the number of speaker circuits each connector is capable of facilitating. Why don’t we just change everything to standard NL4 connectors? This is something that we have considered – however, we always aim to keep our equipment as ‘industry standard’ specification where possible to maximise the integration with other systems, and when specifying systems we look at both manufacturer recommendations, as well as what our customers (and competitors) are doing to make the choice. Furthermore, not unlike the change over time from IEC to powerCON to TRUE1 connectors as a standardised power connection, the NLT4 looks to be here to stay.Hi Roy – I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you and the rest of your team for everything. The show was an enormous success and will live on in Pipers history for a very long time and it was only achievable because of the efficient and meticulous professionalism that you, and your staff brought to the project. You are a star and I hope I get the opportunity to work with you again.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment