276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Davidoff Cool Water Wave Woman Eau de Toilette, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The scent is perfect for the warm summer days, with a combination of fruity and floral notes that create a light and refreshing aroma.

The fragrance has top notes of Frangipani, Pear and Lime; middle notes of Sea Notes, Jasmine Sambac and Floral Notes; and base notes of Woody Notes and Amber. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. Strong fruity notes that are balanced out with just enough Sandalwood and Musk to stop getting too sweet. Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel.I have had the original cool water too and like both equally, although I find this to be fruitier but still refreshing and unoffensive. An audacious fragrance that ripples with curiosity, inviting you to enjoy its fresh, masculine character. Then my nose gets distracted by the tropical fruits in there, which I can't really define, but this level of perception lasts only 10 minutes or so.

i like davidoff because usually they arent that strong and i like light scents that are fresh so i can mix with other light smells and create a different but cool water wave is my favorite davidoff perfume so far. For people who might think it strange that a man would wear this, having been a teen during the grunge age it was common that girls would wear male colognes due to the increase in aquatics and fresh based fragrances (Tommy by Hilfiger was very popular as was CK One with girls my age) so I'm aware that marketing can be misleading. Hold the fragrance approx 5 inches away and spray your skin, focusing on pulse points (neck, wrists etc) and/or spray generously in front of you and walk through for a full coverage.

Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. The calmness and tranquillity of the ocean are represented by the floral scents of Bondi Beach Flower and Sambac Jasmine.

I haven't worn the original Cool Water for women, but the hype around it was enough to provide me with preset notions about this flanker. This is 1 of my fav perfumes to wear, it has the perfect combination of fresh, floral and fruity notes, it's a strong perfume without being too over-powering and has a nice refreshing summery scent.totally wearable - oh, not like the dark to light blue ombre Wave bottle - no, this one is non offensive and friendly clean and cool.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment