276°
Posted 20 hours ago

dunhill London Icon Absolute Eau de Parfum, 100 ml (Pack of 1)

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please turn around" I sarcastically curse to myself. Thank God my girlfriend is not with me. The has conspired namely with the lady from the Navi against me. So I believe at least. Every now and then I accuse her of cereal terror, too, especially when they try to replace my oh-so-loved Weisswurst breakfast with healthy bowls. "Remember the cholesterol" - it sounds almost in the same monotone voice from the bathroom every morning. So I turn. True, it smells intense, woody and beautiful. But Oud Wood was my destination after all. That's where I was going, right?

The road is idyllic, empty and winding. I let down the windows, because the smell of the LED SEATS of my new car cause headaches at times. Wonderful country air - no, not a cow barn or a pigsty, but freshly mown GRASS, alpine HERBS and far away the FOREST. Also the destination Oud Wood smell again and again. Follow the road for a very long time," says the lady in the Navi. And I have Oud Wood as a destination already in mind. The deep, intensely masculine scent of woody-spicy proves its attraction year upon year. Top choices in this combination are a base of sandalwood tenderly blended with hints of nose-tingling spices such as pepper and cloves. When this particular product is first applied, bergamot and pepper come to the fore. Next middle notes of rose, jasmine and saffron fill the air. Finally the base of leather, tobacco and woodsy notes climbs to conclude the olfactory experience. Dunhill Perfumes: Price UK

Reactions To Dunhill Icon

In addition, ICON is an “eau de parfum.” This is a much stronger and longer lasting fragrance than an “eau de toilette,” which is what most over-the-counter fragrances are. As you may have already guessed by now, I’m a big fan of ICON and feel it shall be a great addition to any collection. In fact, you’ll find it among our selection of the best men’s fragrances of all time. I follow the sign. The windows closed accompanies me the intense smell of freshly chopped wood and the leather seats of my new car, accompanied by a little saffron and spices.

If you are looking for a perfume of oud elegant and beautiful, here you have a highly recommended and with quality, but to be honest, in the Arab perfumery there are perfumes very similar to this and with a much higher performance, and even at a lower cost, Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Ruwah, for example, is very similar, but with extraordinary performance for just over € 20, so each one chooses what suits their wallet and needs, that I, for now, I'm still staying with the Arab perfumery . This cologne has moderate performance when you consider the price. Not overpowering, but not a skin scent either. In my experience, this scent projects out from the skin by 1-2 feet for a few hours and lasts 5-7 hours total. Occasions and Versatility Although the terminology may come across as particularly wordy, our fragrance family guides explain in detail the logic behind this. Head NotesThis was the case with ICON, as I found the scent to be strong, but not overpowering throughout the day as I wore it, occasionally catching the odd whiff. (Note: This is one of the main reasons that I like to rotate my fragrances with the seasons. By doing so, one’s nose does not become immune to any particular fragrance.). So I take the exit in the direction of "forest". While I drive already some minutes on the deserted country road in the direction of forest, suddenly also the lady from the Navi announces itself to word "If possible please turn!". Monotonously she repeats this instruction again and again. As long as, until it becomes too stupid to me and I terminate the guidance. The bottle design and weight took me by surprise, and I like it. It’s sturdy with clean edges. I think the bottle design reflects the attitude of the fragrance within. The bottle actually comes in at a whopping 21oz (600 grams). Feeling very sturdy, but not cumbersome or too large in the hand. The atomizer also performs very nicely giving an effective spray with a balanced cloud dispersal. You can use it at most ranges without find yourself with too little or too much on your skin. Conclusion In terms of seasonality, some users consider ICON to be a spring or summer fragrance. However, I find that the use of warm aromatics and deep resin makes ICON the definitive fall fragrance. The warm notes are akin to a smoky fireplace and winter spices. However, the fragrance never strays too close to oriental notes meaning that it retains a bond with the colder months.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment