276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MECO Deluxe Padded Steel Fabric Folding Chair-Brown, 94 x 47 x 7 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Splurge- Lomond folding camping chair with 5 reclining positions- see it here Best for ultimate luxury This Lightspeed Outdoors Reclining Beach Chair is an easy-to-use folding chair with a great headrest, and I have included also it in my list of chairs with a headrest. The Pacific Pass Easy Carried Tripod Chair is a lightweight folding and easy-to-use steel construction. It weighs only 3.3 lb and its capacity is 200 lb . Here you have one of those chairs that just fold like a book, so it remains relatively large in two dimensions. The weight of this Camp Chair is quite typical, 10.5 lb , but the capacity is impressive 425 lb . Here you have the Guide Gear Oversized Club Camp Chair and Foot Stool set, and from the picture you realize that the chair is with a generous padding. But it is also in my list of camping chairs with a footrest.

This huge and unique SUNNYFEEL Camping Chair with Side Table is an easy to use steel chair with an integrated huge storage space. They call it a side table but this is a cooler with a large top area. But one of its main features apart from the padding is its footrest which you see in the picture. This footrest is foldable so you can use the chair also as an ordinary camping chair for sitting. It is very easy to use and folding, and this is why it is here. It comes with a carry bag and a great price tag. This chair is a part of the official furniture of the US National Park Foundation.It can be reclined so that it becomes completely flat, and in this case, it looks like a cot. It is easy to use and very affordable. The picture above shows that you have a footrest, so I have included it in my list of best camping chairs with a footrest. It weighs 9 lb , and its capacity is 250 lb . This beautifully designed Pacific Pass Camping Chair is here because it is fully padded, even its solid armrests are padded. But it is also in my list of camping chairs for heavy people because if its 400 lb capacity.

The chair is indeed heavy-duty as you realize from the picture. This is a folding design so it is very easy to use. A carry bag is included, and you also have a bottle/cup holder and a storage pouch. You will want to know that it is very affordable. Guide Gear Oversized Club Camp Chair And Foot Stool This EVER ADVANCED Oversized Padded Quad Arm Chair is very easy to use as you would expect from a folding chair. So you open it in a couple of seconds and it is ready. It is padded and this is why it is here.In spite of its size, this all folds easily for transportation. You have an integrated bottle opener and cup holders. The weight of this chair is 13 lb and its capacity is 300 lb . Note that the chair is also very affordable. If you’re chilling in the sunshine, you’re going to want a cold, refreshing beverage to cool you down. That’s why we’ve designed the Kestrel with an insulated cup holder on its right armrest. But note also that the capacity of the chair is impressive 500 lb , so I have included it in my list of camping chairs for heavy people. This Timber Ridge Fraser Deluxe Bungee Chair is incredibly nicely built, and pleasant with its padding and with its bungee suspension.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment