276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aneros Eupho Trident Prostate Stimulator for Men, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eupho Syn Trident is ideal for people with stronger sphincter muscles, who can control the massaging capabilities through varied contractions.

If you are a beginner to prostate play I’d recommend you try out the Helix Trident or Helix Syn Trident. For the last orgasm I had with the toy during this session, I finally gave my penis what it was begging for. This new Trident series model features our Multi-Axial Motion Architecture which provides greater freedom of movement of the head, creating a larger variety of sensations. Its smaller profile is also perfect for those new to prostate play combining the utmost comfort with freedom of movement during sexual intercourse for longer more powerful orgasms. Counterfeit Awareness for Aneros: Peak Health Online is part of the national alliance to beat counterfeit goods.I consider myself an advanced user of prostate toys, yet I still don’t have the patience to use the Euhpo Syn very often. But what really blew me away was the increased control I had over the massaging capabilities thanks to my strong sphincter muscles. The Eupho Trident's gentle curves and ergonomic design allow for the gradual build-up of physical sensation.

It has been described as the ‘Ultimate Aneros’ by experienced users but be warned, if you are not an expert, you won’t know how to enjoy this toy.

The Eupho offers an enticing, appealing shape that tingles and coaxes you slowly to new sensations and uncharted territory.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment