276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Inflatable Adult Tanning Pool I Suntan Tub – Outdoor Lounge Pool I Adult Kiddie Blow Up Pool I Blowup One Person Personal Pool for Relaxation and Sunbathing (Blue)

£17.885£35.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At 81 inches long and 53 inches wide, you can either sunbathe with a friend or have plenty of room to lounge on your own.

Inflatable Pools 2023 - Top Pools for Adults and Kids 10 Best Inflatable Pools 2023 - Top Pools for Adults and Kids

But the higher walls also allow users to fill the tub with water in your backyard so you can soaking in the sun and stay cool despite the summer heat. We've already had a glimpse of the good weather that's coming and, when it does, we're going to need some way to cool down.

So if you don't want to tan in public, then another plus is that you can use this outdoor accessory in the comfort and privacy of your own balcony or backyard without any creeps staring while you sunbathe. It's hard to find an inflatable pool that's not blue on the market, but after some digging, I finally found one and it's big enough for adults! Another option for those bored of blue is this hot pink find, which is ideal for adults and families alike. We fact-check all of our content to ensure you have reliable and up-to-date information for your eCommerce business decisions.

Tanning Pool – Outdoor Lounge Pool I Adult Kiddie Blow Pink Tanning Pool – Outdoor Lounge Pool I Adult Kiddie Blow

It features a waterslide, a mushroom shade, a water-spraying gator, and cute floaties like a baby duck and fishing bucket. You'll also be able to use this pool summer after summer with its tear-resistant, fade-proof material. Small and easy to fill with both air and water, we recommend this brightly-colored inflatable pool for homeowners with toddlers between 1 and 3 years of age. From her first appearance alongside boyfriend Prince Harry in 2017 to the present day, these are Meghan Markle's fashion favorites. Nowadays, inflatable pools come in all shapes, sizes and prints, so you can have your gal pals round for a sun-drenched soak in the pool as soon as the sunshine finally graces us with its presence.The must-have piece of garden furniture this year, large inflatable pools for adults are just perfect for bringing poolside chic to your back garden in an instant - alongside a sun lounger, garden parasol and pizza oven, of course. Although you can avoid tearing or puncturing your inflatable pool with careful use, a repair kit ensures continued use rather than throwing the inflatable pool away.

Inflatable Tanning Pool: High Temperature for High Profits Inflatable Tanning Pool: High Temperature for High Profits

Some of these inflatable pools are big enough to hold your entire family; others come in a bunch of cute prints and colors, so they'll match the rest of your outdoor decor.The palm tree sprinkler was a total hit with our kiddos and is great when [you're] tanning," a reviewer wrote. Plus, it could be handy to have a sunbathing tub around in the early fall when those unseasonably hot days inevitably roll around but all the pools are shut for the season. The small bench on the inside of this massive family-friendly inflatable Intex pool means that it's great if you've little ones joining you—or if you just want to be able to sit back and relax.

Inflatable Pools (2023 Review) - This Old House The 5 Best Inflatable Pools (2023 Review) - This Old House

Pros: Fits two to three people comfortably; Built-in drain plug; Includes repair patch; Easy and fast set-up. Once the sun has set and your bronzing session is over, you can continue to glow with the help of these LED color-changing lights. Pros: Fits up to four people comfortably; Has built-in cup holders; Made from puncture-resistant materials. Inflation type - Inflatable garden pool, air pump not included but pump inflation recommended (in our experience).An inflatable tanning pool, often made of heavy-duty PVC, is just the item you need for a perfect summer if you don’t have a pool (or a place for one).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment