276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Boys Toy Story Swim Set Buzz Lightyear

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Warp Darkmatter's organic right arm has been replaced with a cybernetic attachment from the shoulder down. The appendage consists of a spherical shoulder prosthetic connected by two flexible tubes to a tapered cylindrical unit. The shoulder and arm are almost completely silver in color with the exception of a circular area on the shoulder prosthetic which is purple.

The collection includes a range of clothing, costumes, and fancy dress accessories inspired by Buzz Lightyear, available in a range of sizes online. Get cosy with a range of Buzz Lightyear clothing options including T-shirts available in a range of sizes for kids and adults. Transform yourself into Buzz Lightyear with the official range of Disney costumes. These high quality fancy dress costumes are perfect for Halloween, Carnival, or any other occasion. Browse the selection of Buzz Lightyear adaptive costumes of Buzz and his friends, and bring the magic to your wardrobe! Gifts, Toys & Accessories He currently sports a chin-strip beard and he has sharp, squarish features. He is broad-shouldered and muscular, and is usually seen wearing body armor colored red and purple. He originally wore a helmet that came with the armor, but he ceased wearing it after defeating Buzz on Planet Z. After losing his right arm, he now possesses a cyber-biotic [1] arm with four claws that can morph into an array of weapons, including a flamethrower.Warp was trained to be a Space Ranger at the academy alongside Buzz Lightyear, and the two developed a strong though competitive friendship. They worked well together and became a top-notch team as partners and friends. Secretly however, Warp had begun accepting bribes from Emperor Zurg to act as his double agent within Star Command, secretly acting against them for years. She is one of the only rangers shown to have white shoulder pads instead of green, as even the other female rangers have green shoulder pads. She is the only Space Ranger to wear a green head cowl, as opposed to a purple one or foregoing one at all. Mira is voiced by Nicole Sullivan, who would go on to voice the villain Shego in Disney's Kim Possible animated series.

This, of course, means that Tim Allen will not be voicing Buzz Lightyear as he did in the Toy Story movies. While Disney hasn’t yet explained the casting choice, nor do I think it ever will, some have speculated it may have something to do with Allen’s conservative political views. Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that, in 2017, Allen said being a conservative in modern-day Hollywood is comparable to living in Nazi Germany. Hmmm … moving on!

Gifts, Toys & Accessories

Space Survivability: Due to her ghosting abilities, Mira can survive a vacuum of space, even without a helmet. However, this power doesn't last forever. Buzz Lightyear • Mira Nova • Booster Munchapper • XR • Commander Nebula • LGMs • Ty Parsec • Emperor Zurg • Grubs • Brain Pods • Hornets • Warp Darkmatter • Gravitina • NOS-4-A2 • Wirewolf • XL • Varg • Torque • King Nova • Dr. Ozma Furbanna • Sally • Spyro Lepton • Bonnie Lepton • Evil Buzz Lightyear • Shiv Katall

When Nebula is planning a full-scale assault on Planet Z, home to Emperor Zurg, Mira proposes an alternate plan. The plan called for a single ranger to slip past Zurg's defenses in the Alpha One, a small prototypical spacecraft. Though Buzz agrees, the plan is laughed off by Nebula, who accuses the two of being show-offs. Later on, Buzz and Mira both attempt to steal the ship, but Mira is successful, due to the usage of her mental powers. She flies off, pursued by Buzz in his spacecraft. From an early age, Warp was evidently the type of person to stoop to any means necessary to achieve his goals. He was not above cheating or stealing to get his way, but was not above giving into cowardice when the odds were against him. I figured I owed you one. Besides, it was either that, or being mashed by your flying debris, and that's just messy." Telepathy: As a Tangean she possesses several telepathic abilities. She can also read/search, control, and presumably plant ideas into people's minds by forcing her intangible hand into their brains in a technique called the Tangean Brain Squeeze, a process the recipients often describe as physically disgusting. Mira can freely read minds when she goes inside of a person. She can also erase and control the minds or memories of others and even change the phase-minds of people. However, when she reads minds, it renders people unconscious. The first and last time she ever "mind-controlled" someone was when she made a Valkyran guard leave her and Buzz alone and prevent her from sounding an alarm.

About Buzz Lightyear

I’m covered in goosebumps. And will be every time I watch this trailer. Or hear a Bowie song. Or have any thought whatsoever between now and July cause nothing has ever made me feel more joy and gratitude than knowing I’m a part of this and it’s basically always on my mind Very little is known about Warp’s past, when he became a Junior Space Ranger, or when he signed up for the Space Ranger Academy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment