276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beeswax Leather Balm for Leather to Protect and Restore Suitable for Leather Sofa, Jacket, Shoes and car Interior (130ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So all in all, I will always say waxes are good for leather if it’s applied the right way and for the right reasons. What Does Leather Wax Do? (Pros) Certainly easier than driving over them in my car which according to the internet is the only way to soften up your new Dr Martin boots!

Leather Sofas | Real Leather Sofas | Oak Furnitureland Leather Sofas | Real Leather Sofas | Oak Furnitureland

Many of the waxes we often use are man-made but we have all heard or used beeswax and it’s probably the most common natural wax that can be used on leather.Make sure you only apply a thin layer of leather wax especially to the part of the leather that bends or has creases. Rub sparingly into the leather in a circular motion, ensuring all areas of leather are covered. You do not need to apply a lot of product for it to work; the right amount of Leather Polish will give the leather a slightly wet look as it is applied, but not so much so that it runs. Furthermore, leather conditioners can darken your leather item – and you won’t know to what degree until you apply the conditioner to it. With some leather, this darker hue only lasts a few months, but if you apply conditioner regularly, eventually the colour change will be permanent. Some owners love this effect, while others will be disappointed.

Leather Polish - Instantly shines leather - Furniture Clinic

Leather waxes depending on the brand you get will come with rich oils like linseed oil and wax-like beeswax. The Colourant Kit should be used when changing the colour of your leather, the Re-Colouring Balm should only be used to restore colour to leather and not to change it. Sending a sample of the leather was only necessary because I was not able to take my car to their premises. They welcome customers and tell me they have people regularly visiting to buy their products, not just for cars but for furniture as well. The people I spoke to on the telephone were helpful and friendly. This is a refreshingly different attitude from one of the other suppliers (Gliptone) who I have heard are rather abrupt and will not accept visitors.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

Keep leather goods out of areas that are either very humid or very dry because these extremes can damage the leather. FAQ Although every project is different, this guide provides a good overview of the scale of projects that each size of the Leather Colourant Kits in our range is suitable for. If in doubt it is always better to go one size larger, providing all of the colourant and finish you need, with some left over for touch-ups should they be needed going forward. Protect against sun damage. Leather goods that are regularly exposed to sunlight should be treated with a conditioner that offers UV protection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment