276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G Saitek X52 Flight Control System, Controller and Joystick Simulator, LCD Display, Double Suspension, Illuminated Buttons, 2xUSB, PC - Black/Silver

£79.995£159.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was playing with the sim mapping last night and pretty quickly realized it can't recognize the mode switch and just thinks it's the same buttons in each mode which really limits what you can bind to it. When you move the joystick or throttle, it's treating the move as a singular increase in the control surface/throttle.

Well I have same issue but the file folder because its the XBOX on pc version is locked so noone can get accdess to change anything That is BS. We’re not endorsed by, affiliated with or supported by them, and they don’t warrant the accuracy or quality of the information. The MFD in the throttle controller displays "No Profile" but the controllers function properly and have many useful functions I did not expect. I found what was my problem with the X52 Pro not showing up at all in FS 2020 (despite working in other sims and showing up in W10's Devices and printers).Three mode settings and a pinkie switch provide enhanced programming options for even more control options in your favorite sim.

I find it peculiar that all other flight sims such as DCS, flight sim x, and even war thunder, have immediately recognized the X52 and had default assignments.I HIGHLY SUGGEST WRITING DOWN YOUR DEVICE AXIS RANGE VALUES BEFORE USING DXTweat by using the default Windows joystick properties, on Linux with jstest (now in linuxconsoletools package on some distros) or other program, so that you can revert the changes. This will let you assign not only increase and decrease buttons, but also the axis, which is what you want for the joystick. Non-contact technology on the X and Y axes, along with constant spring force, enhance control while increasing durability. I'm certain I've used Windows calibratin before but seems to have completely vanished no matter where I look. The X-56 places controls perfectly under your fingers where subtle distinctions in button feel and shape help you navigate the control set with ease.

This doesn't let you map the axis, so all you're mapping is increase and decrease in a binary sense. Seems Ive now found a solution so thought Id sign up to this forum and create a post to help you all out.that used to be at the top of nearly every single word processor and web browser have either been removed or replaced with a bunch of meaningless icons now. It turns out that the MSFS2020 controller profiles for the X52 has a hardware GUID ID and product ID that does NOT match those of my X52 for keymapping detection. should have bought the steam version,,,second problem is when I try the start then plug it in it crashes to desktop so That won't work neather.

Perhaps some USB controllers change things (unlikley) or perhaps the X52 was sold with different IDs depending on age or geo location.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I'm not sure because the directories all seem to be randomly generated names, but if you find a file listing your X52 then you could try copying and pasting the following into your file and saving it. So - I went through the same process as you all and messed about with drivers and several attempts at unplugging and replugging at different stages.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment