276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monday Again: Dash Candoo and the Total Penguin Situation (More Total Mayhem)

£3.95£7.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy. Sarah Ban Breathnach Monday morning Facebook status updates are my favorite. The sheer sarcasm in everyone’s posts always makes me smile and feel a little less guilty about hating this day so much. Morning signifies a new beginning. So this morning start by forgiving yourself for all the mistakes you made yesterday and look forward to the promising day that lies ahead of you. Have a good morning!

May the rays of the morning sun give you the energy to squeeze out every last drop of your talent and ability to rise above the rest. Good morning.

Comments

Dear, let’s start a successful step this Monday! Wish you a Happy Monday and have a great week ahead!!!

If you start the week with a positive attitude on Monday, it’ll be a lot easier to fight off negativity the rest of the week. If you have the right mindset, you can be just as happy on Monday as you are on Friday. JOEL OSTEEN ( more Joel Osteen quotes) Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, it’s not me, it’s you. Monday is the day like that a day between a lot of darkness, We are far from the day when we were on rest and then Mondays come immediately! Are you the kind of person who hates Mondays or the one who gets all energized and sees it as a little new beginning? Whichever it may be, you’ll definitely find some relatable lines below! From short inspirational quotes to deep bits of wisdom to snarky comments about Mondays, here is my big collection of 70 funny and meaningful sayings about Mondays to start every week with a good vibe!

Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life. GERMANY KENT When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions. – Edmond Mbiaka

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment