276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Waxelene Jar 9 oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PAHs are also suspected to be endocrine disruptors, which means they can mess with one’s hormones and possibly lead to things like decreased fertility and other health issues.

The Multi-Purpose Ointment is made of just four natural ingredients. Each was chosen for a special purpose: But the main concern with petroleum jelly when it comes to human health has to do with polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).Overall, if you have thin lips, you will probably have this for years. If you use it for other body parts or find household uses for it, you may run out in a few months. For the health conscious people out there, it is made from the Earth and is worth buying. It gets a good grade in my book and I recommend it to all.

It can also help relieve and treat the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and a host of other skin conditions, providing relief and comfort throughout the day. In addition to being the best ever moisturizer, Waxelene Multi-Purpose Ointment has many other beneficial properties. Here are a few of the most popular uses: According to Wikipedia, several different people groups discovered various types of gel oils at different points in history—from Marco Polo in 1273, to the Native Americans in the early 1400s, to oil rig workers in the mid-1800s.My hope is that over time, the way our systems work will change and organic/non-toxic/sustainable products will become more and more affordable. In the meantime, try to just do what you can. You can’t do things perfectly, so just try do do what you can, take it one thing at a time, and try not to feel bad about the rest. Petroleum jelly can cause exogenous lipoid pneumonia, which is basically where small amounts of jelly are inhaled and then enter the lungs (where they cannot be broken down by the body) and build up over time. This can lead to lung inflammation, coughing, and shortness of breath. This is why you should not use petroleum jelly on the inside of your nose, especially as a regular habit. The smooth texture allows you to spread it out over a large area to create a thin and breathable protective barrier thanks to our patented aeration process. The Haz-Map list (a database that was developed by a group of doctors and researchers) also has “untreated and mildly treated” mineral oils listed as carcinogenic.

P.S. The following petroleum jelly substitutes are made with beeswax, so they are not vegan. If you’d prefer some options that are completely free of any animal products, just scroll down! There are many reasons to use skin ointment, but most commonly, it is used to moisturize dry skin and treat irritation caused by environmental skin damage or common skin conditions.This is a review for lip care. I have oily skin and no real problem areas, so I used Waxelene on my lips only** Not only are these ingredients natural, renewable, and safer, but they can also actually be absorbed into your skin. With their vitamins, fatty acids, and other nutrients, they can actually moisturize your skin while also allowing your skin to breathe and heal itself. The Best Petroleum Jelly Alternatives The good news is that there are SO many great, natural alternatives to petroleum jelly. These include things like:

Bathroom cabinets and nightstands overflowing with chemical and petroleum filled creams are a thing of the past. With the Multi-Purpose Ointment all of your family's skincare needs are taken care of without any nasties! Petroleum jelly doesn’t actually moisturize the skin either—it pretty much just sits there on the surface of the skin until it wears off, giving the appearance of moisturization in the meantime. (This is why you may have noticed that many popular lip balm brands don’t actually make your lips less chapped and why you have to keep re-applying!)Other names you might see include mineral oil, soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, or paraffin oil. (We’ve talked about the problem with paraffin before, in our guide to non-toxic candles.)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment