276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Danielle Collins' Face Yoga: Firming facial exercises & inspiring tips to glow, inside and out

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use your fingers to form “binocular” shape around your eyebrows, cheeks and across the face. Lift your eyebrows without wrinkling the forehead too much, then squint and then lift them again. Aim to repeat about 50 times. 2. Forehead Lifter Face yoga is a natural face lift — no needles or scalpels! I am 57 and saw results after 3 days, but after 10 weeks saw lifted brows, eyes, and lifted, fuller cheeks. I did this with the Danielle Collins Face Yoga Methodand became certified to teach classes so I can help others to look and feel better naturally” (age 57)

Face Yoga Method - Goodreads The Ultimate Guide To The Face Yoga Method - Goodreads

I have been practicing face yoga fairly regularly for about 2-3 years, before that just I practised here and there for about 6 or 7. So, the changes are not so visible. Gently sweep the fingers outwards across the forehead, applying light pressure to tighten the skin.

Working...

Overall, while face yoga may potentially make you feel less tense and look more refreshed, you still don’t want to give up on other ways of taking care of your skin — such as using sun protection, eating a healthy diet, sleeping enough and drinking plenty of water. Final Thoughts We spoke to face yoga expert Danielle Collins who shared five facial yoga exercises from The Danielle Collins Face Yoga Me thodto get you started. Be sure to first apply products with a bit of slip, something like the best face serum, to avoid dragging or pulling your skin. Facial Yoga For Eyes: The V Smile 50 times without wrinkling your eyes, then hold a soft smile for 50 seconds straight. 7. Massage + Face Savasana My looks, I look and feel younger and have confidence it will continue to improve the structure of my face. So I see a bright future for myself!:)

Face Yoga Expert Danielle Collins, The Face Yoga Expert

The first picture (wavy hair) was taken a couple days before my 30th Birthday. I am happy to say I don’t think I’m ageing!! Really enjoying this book, very constructive and compassionate approach to self care. Thank you!" KT This is the first time any facial yoga exercises ever really made a difference. I can actually feel the burn in these. Thank you so much for this coursegorgeous.Reduces strain and tension in the face muscles that are caused by repeated facial expressions throughout the day, such as squinting. Massage and acupressure techniques are also incorporated into the face yoga method, helping relax key points in the face that tend to become tense. Bonjour. Existe t il le bookmakers en langue française,svp ? Car je ne parle ni l’anglais, ni l’espagnol, ni le portugais. Je vous remercie. I have been doing Face Yoga for about 10 weeks now, about 6 times a week as recommended. It has become an integral part of my morning routine and I love it! My face is firmer and tighter, my skin tone seems to be more even and less ‘grey’." I looked at that picture of myself (on the left) and thought I looked old and tired and I needed to change lots of things in my life and started with the Face Yoga. I really like your saying about being the best version of yourself! I love Face Yoga and everything you teach, you’ve been an inspiration. I am feeling great inside and out!” Interlace your fingers over your forehead and apply light pressure while attempting to lift your forehead. Repeat 50 times, and/or hold for up to one minute.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment