276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Just For Men 1-Day Beard and Brow Colour Brush, For Instant 1-Step Grey Coverage, Brush-In, Wash-Out, For A Thicker Well-Defined Look, Dark Brown

£63.28£126.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To prep your brows, first use a spoolie to fluff them and to remove any makeup or product that may have been lingering behind.

Carrying a hypoallergenic formula, 1-Day Beard and Brow Color transforms and defines men's beards and brows, instantly eliminating grays with a natural-looking color that lasts all day until washed out.Tiktok is no longer just a Zen G platform, but rather a place for everyone and their mothers (seriously! While dedicated eyebrow tinting kits exist, beard dye is a suitable (and often preferable) alternative, and it's safe to use since it's already intended for hair on your face. If you're looking for ways to enhance the look of your eyebrows, tinting is a solid option to make them thicker and darker, especially if you're having trouble growing them out after tweezing them too thin. She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and has authored several peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters.

This dye also only takes a grand total of five minutes to apply, which too many of my colleagues witnessed firsthand when I dyed my brows in our office bathroom for this story.

A barrier cream—something as simple as Chapstick, Aquaphor, or Vaseline traced around the eyebrow—ensures the dye doesn’t end up staining the skin and making a mess," Healy notes. Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung Ihrer Daten im Hinblick auf die Zusendung von relevanten Inhalten, finden Sie in unserer PRN Consumer Newsletter Privacy Notice. If things start to get a little crazy, just use a baby wipe or face wipe to clean up your mess, she notes. While the kit comes with a bunch of "pointless things" like a brush and instructions, she notes that you can simply toss those in the garbage. Brush the dye onto brows: Since the provided brush is intended for facial hair, I used a clean spoolie brush to carefully brush the mixture into my brows.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment