276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MADK, Vol. 1: Volume 1

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And that means everywhere you look, you'll find people dressed up as their favorite anime and manga characters. Makoto has long been ostracized because of his odd hobbies and a sexual kink others wouldsee as disgusting.

Manga Like MADK | Anime-Planet 10 Manga Like MADK | Anime-Planet

Working to collect gold dust Makoto feels he will lose his mind if he is not working and he asks Fjord what he thinks J did to him. after it i myself thought that if i were him, i’d leave immediately and hate j from the bottom of my heart.

Noticing his face J says if Makoto does not want to go he can refuse, it will be proof he has not separated himself from humans yet. I reread a couple of scenes multiple times now, but this is my first full read through since the first time I read it.

MADK Manga | Anime-Planet MADK Manga | Anime-Planet

Ryo Sumiyoshi MADK is a three volume manga written and illustrated by Ryo Suzuri with serialization by Canna. J adds that Makoto's was quite the nugget and he debated with himself for quite a while as to whether he would turn it into gold or raise it. The manga has a playful mood as a whole though, even if not often genuinely funny, it’s almost always entertaining. As much as I wholeheartedly love it, it's not a mass-appealing manga (gore, dubiously consensual sex, anthro characters) but if you are a furry, you will probably like this.Halloween special about protagonists swapping bodies streams on YouTube ― Remember the fake Ple Ple Pleiades x Kage-jitsu!

MADK | Yaoi Wiki | Fandom

It's like, if something is broken or torn off, you'll be likely shown, body parts going in orifices normally – not so much, acclimatization means the next step. The Archduke J is sadistic and dominated toward Makoto but at the same time, he can sometimes nice to Makoto. J is there to speak how even scum like that avoids being trash if they are fulfilled properly and he considers the gold dust left behind. J offers him any wish in exchange for his soul, and Makoto is finally able to make his most wicked desire come true. Kinoshita does not care if it is twisted, he just wants to kill his dead son having held on to a festering hatred and he stabs into Makoto.While there's nothing like actually holding a book in your hands, there's also no denying that the cost of those books can add up quickly. Everything seems perfect until he finds himself about to be attacked with nowhere to turn yet desperately hoping for help, when a guy crawls through the wall and says, "There's no helping it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment