276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaBylissPRO Perfect Curl MKII, Automatic hair curler, Tight curls, Defined Curls, Loose Curls

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They mention that it does curl their hair very well, produces nice curls, and retains the curl the following day. BaByliss PRO Perfect Curl MKII is the ultimate styling tool for achieving effortlessly perfect curls every time. There are also three heat settings (190°C, 210°C, 230°C) and three timer settings with an audio beep indicator. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. the Pro Perfect Curl makes curling my hair sooooo much easier and I don't have to worry about burning my hands or face! The product is excellent and easy to use, with three different heat settings and different curl types.

And We can only deliver this product to certain postcode areas due to restrictions on this brand (see below). Our experienced team are happy to offer you help and information any of the scissors and razors or other products in our large range. TIGHT CURLS - The slim barrel with soft grip tension control guides ensure the hair is wrapped securely around the slim barrel for effortless tight curls. It has been on my wishlist since it launched and I actually expected to receive it as a Christmas present from my husband this year :) As you can see, Christmas came early and I couldn't be happier.

To ensure the longevity of your BaByliss PRO Perfect Curl MKII, always unplug it and allow it to cool down completely before storing it.I can't even describe how excited I was when I was offered a chance to review this amazing, revolutionary hair tool. Explore a curated selection of top-notch skincare, makeup, and haircare products, carefully chosen to kick your beauty routine up a notch. I am sure that you can create equally beautiful and effortless curls with it though :) I can promise you, that once you try it, you will absolutely love it and you won't be able to live without it! Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl MKII takes auto-curl technology to a whole new level thanks to its ground-breaking technology. Pro Perfect Curl features three curl settings - alternate, right and left, but I only use the alternate one because I want the curls to face different direction to create more volume.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment