276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rihanna Rogue Eau de Parfum Spray - 125 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nude Eau de Parfumis the perfect daytime fragrance for spring and summer, where the floral-fruity side of this fragrance can really shine. I would wear this perfume when out and about on a lovely spring/summers day. They have all been a hit with fans, which is why she has been releasing them since 2010. While Rihanna is on a music hiatus, her brands are growing. It is rumored that she will be creating her own perfume brand – I can’t wait to see what she will release next. Rogue Loveis definitely more of a daytime scent, ideal for warmer spring, summer months due to its fruits and tropical tones. This is just the type of fragrance I would wear for garden parties, shopping trips, lunches and weekend away.

Upon dry-down, sweet vanilla is soon joined by intoxicating patchouli and warm amber to provide a glamorous feel. Dries to a vanilla/coconut combo with attention-grabbing plum and seductive patchouli. Wow!Final Rating: 8/10 – Rihanna hits the ball out of the park with her first fragrance. However, over the years she has recycled similar tones in her other perfumes. Rihanna Nude I have given my top five Rihanna perfumes, but there are six more to explore! All of Rihanna’s perfumes are affordable and have a floral, fruity scent. Suede. Warm notes of Sandalwood, Patchouli and Golden Amber accompanied by decadent Vanilla and sensual Musk create a bold ending. Product Specification The scent itself is durable and will last around 6+ hours per application—longer on clothing. The sillage and projection are excellent, especially the suede and plum notes, with vanilla close behind. Rogue Love follows the same bottle design as Rogue, however, its colors compliment the perfume perfectly and its lid is in a simple white color that looks elegant and smart.

Final Rating: 6/10 – A good sequel to Rihanna’s popular Reb’l Fleur perfume but is let down by its weak longevity and dark bottle/box design. The design makes it a difficult perfume to want to wear in the spring or summer months, even though the actual scent is floral and fresh. Rihanna Reb’l Fleur The presentation is true noir as the original Reb’l Fleur bottle looks like it’s taken a trip to ‘the upside-down’ world of ‘Stranger Things’. It’s dark, mysterious and cool looking. During dry-down, rich benzoin, wood and musk introduce a touch of class, and crowd-pleasing vanilla rises to coat every note with its enticing sweetness. Settles to a passionfruit/vanilla scent soaked in booze and a hint of musk.Capturing the mischievous nature that lies within every modern woman, ROGUE by Rihanna has a bold yet flirty composition. Top notes of flirty Lemon Blossom and Cyclamen are mixed with Bergamot and spiced with Pink Peppercorn. The aroma evolves with Jasmine, Rose and Muguet fused together with Juicy Plum and seductive

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment