276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tulip Big Eye Bullion Needles-Size Regular (2) & Long (2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gold Head Pins: 21 Gauge, Choose Size 1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, 2.5 inch, 3 inch, Professional Designer Quality, Ships from USA! How do they compare to my other favorite needles, like Bohin? Bohin needles are excellent. And they are much more affordable. You get more needles for a lot less money, and they are good quality needles. Tulip Chenille Needles - Sharp needle point and long needle eye are perfect for not only wool and wool felt embroidery but also ribbon embroidery. I’ll also explain a big problem that they solved for me. If you have the same problem, they might go a long way towards solving it for you, too! So, that’s something to consider, if you have hand fatigue when you stitch. It could be the effort required by the needle, if the tip isn’t as sharp as it could be and isn’t breaking into the fabric with ease.

TULIP Bullion Knot Needle, Regular | Sue Spargo Folk Art Quilts

We are a Latina-owned, family-run needlework shop bringing you premium hand embroidery and Sashiko supplies from all over the world. Our biggest joy is finding the tools and rare gems that’ll make your creative journey a happy one. Ideal to use with our Eleganza #5 Perle Cotton, Razzle, Dazzle + any other comparable 8 - 5wt threads. Hello Mary, thank you so much for your fantastic review of the Tulip needles – and mentioning our little shop down here in Cornwall! Personalized Name Seam Ripper, Mother's Day Gift Alloy Sewing Tools, Sewing Supply, Gift for Tailor/Craftsman/Fashion Designer/Mom/Grandma

The whole time I was pursuing these needles, I kept asking myself, “Would they really be that different from other good quality needles?” Just read your article and I’m glad you decided to try the Tulip needles! Very recently my supply of John James Platinum embroidery needles needed replenished, but I couldn’t find them anywhere. I discovered they no longer manufacture them, and their needles are now made in China. I’ve always liked and used John James, but concerned about quality, I decided to search for a new favorite needle. Silk needles have an extra-fine tapered, sharp point and a small round eye, like a “sharp.” They are ideal for hand sewing on fine fabrics like silk, high count linen, fine cotton, and the like. The extra-fine tapered tip of the needle slides into these tightly woven fabrics very easily. I love them for stitching on silk, silk satin, cotton batiste, and high count fine linen. What About You? Our needles are made through a process consisting of over 30 steps, using traditional needle-making techniques that have been handed down through generations of skilled Tulip needle craftsmen, each of whom has an almost stubborn obsession with quality. THN-102e & THN-103e - Needle straight from its body to its large needle eye is perfect for Sashiko stitching.

Tulip Hiroshima Bullion Knot Needles – Snuggly Monkey Tulip Hiroshima Bullion Knot Needles – Snuggly Monkey

The needles are noticeably easier to use. I can thread them quite easily, even with my less than perfect eyesight. They help me be more precise with my stitch placement and stitch size. Over the following several weeks – and some 120+ hours of stitching – I used Tulip needles all the time. Pure Linen soft washed by the yard for sewing, 100% pure linen fabric, eco-friendly washed linen-flax fabrics by meter, Ship from the U.S. I love Tulip needle for all the reasons you mentioned. One more thing, the bullion needles are totally amazing and have made a HUGE difference in doing the bullion stitch. No other needle compares!I’ve used the silicone finger gripper thingamabobs before, too – more as a thimble, because I can’t seem to get the hang of a regular thimble. When I do a whole lot of stitching for many hours every day, I inevitably get holes in my fingers that the eye of the needle will repeatedly slip into, making me jump! So the silicone gripper thingies have helped with that – they’re a lot more comfortable and easier to use for me than a regular thimble. I started using tulip needles for joining hexies in a English paper piecing project, The project required tiny stitches joining the hexies/ But first, I’ll explain why I never planned to try them. Then I’ll explain why I did try them, what went wrong, why I gave them a second chance, and finally, a more balanced perspective about them after using them for many, many hours of stitching.

Tulip Bullion Needles - Etsy UK Tulip Bullion Needles - Etsy UK

Based in the Hiroshima region, an area famous for making needles, we at Tulip have a history of making the needles that our customers rely on. Since our founding, we have primarily manufactured sewing needles, crochet hooks and knitting needles. Our needle sets made for the home economics classes of elementary schools compromise the top share in Japan, and Tulip brand crochet hooks have been exported to more than 40 countries globally for many years. I get my needles from this shop. If you are in the SF bay area, she is in Alameda and does several quilt shows throughout the year. She also offers classes.Tulip needles have a flexibility to them that makes them comfortable to hold, but not flimsy or noticeably bendable. They remain rigid, but they “give” a little as you stitch with them. Mary, Thanks for your review on Tulip Needles. That was a very costly research project. I wonder how did the needles hold up with the allotted amount of hours of stitching before we are supposed to change needles? Did you find that you could stitch for longer hours before you are to change to a new needle? Did you find that it wasn’t necessary to change to a new needle even if you were to start a new project? Besides the bending of the regular needles, changing to new needles I liked them! But I didn’t know if I liked them because of that one particular size and type of needle (it was a #9 embroidery needle), or if it really was the needle itself. Tulip Tapestry Yarn Needles - The needle point is rounded to keep the yarn from breaking, making it great for wool embroidery and finishing up knitting projects. These are the perfect needles and fun to stitch with making beautiful bullion and French knots. The long, straight smooth body is longer than regular needles which makes wrapping your threads around the needle oh so easy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment