276°
Posted 20 hours ago

16 x Sand Flags - Ideal for Sandpits or the Beach Sand Castles 4 packs of 4

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s something very soothing about looking out onto the beach and we’ve made friends with lots of dog walkers who walk past every day.

Depending on your child's nature and interests you could make cute ones, pretty ones, funny ones or themed ones. Calendars are a simple gift children can give to their parents, grandparents, relatives and friends. All you need to do is cut them out and attach them to a lollipop stick so that children can use them as the finishing touch to their sand castle creation. Rainbow Creations - Art and Craft for Children, retailers of children's art supplies and children's crafts. These flags are true little replicas of the British Isles flags making them a perfect gift for children and adults all over the world.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. All of these great sandcastle flags designs are available in fabric by the yard, fabric by the meter, wallpaper and home decor items like curtains, bedding, pillows and dining. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Please ntoe I hand embroider every one of these flags and so each flag takes me around an hour to make. There are bright rainbow colors and softer pastel colors to choose from, and even a couple Jolly Roger flags in case your sandcastle gets overtaken by pirates!

Pack of assorted striped cotton flags individually sewn on to wooden poles, all in random constrasting stripes and colours. I think Granddad was a tad disappointed though that Miss E was not interested in making a masterpiece and just wanted to get to the flag part! We’ve tried to remember how far the tide comes up and watched it disappear back down the beach again. They can read whatever you like to a max of three words as otherwise the writing will be too small for the size of the flag. Whilst we were away at the beach I presented my children with their personalised sand castle flags and they had great fun with them.Embroidery Stitches for Children The stitches here are purely based on a running stitch (up one hole, down the next) or a cross stitch (up one then diagonally down one). Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.

Hold tightly between your thumb and finger, insert the needle into the little loop, eye first, and pull tightly away from the thread to make the loop firmer. love pre-cut templates and I took a pack with us when we went to the beach last week (see the DIY sandcastle flags we made too! The idea being that all the creatures live in a soundproof container as they don't like to hear a lot of noise.Most of the photos are examples from my Make your own Sandcastle Flag KIT just here from which if you would like to make your own each kit makes 4 flags with fabric, embroidery thread and bamboo hoop included!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment