276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Read Write Inc.: My Reading and Writing Kit: More sounds and blending

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are an additional 2 pages for pupils to reflect generally on what they have learned from their reading - about people; about other countries and about themselves. Comprehension activities and book review templates help to ensure that reading is as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. Plus, documenting your child's reading is a great way to help them progress with their reading ability and the time it takes them to complete a book. This My Reading Record Pack of 10 is designed to promote reading activities, tracking and assessment. The kit includes: two Blending Sounds books, focussing on first blending skills as a first step in learning to read words; five storybooks with introductions for the parent and child to share; handwriting book linked to the content of the Blending Sounds books, encouraging children to practise writing simple words; poster and sticker sheet for the child to keep and stick on their bedroom wall as a record of achievement; parent handbook provides practical advice for developing your child's reading skills.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. From here, you will see My Dashboard, from which you can view any existing Track My Reads or Group Challenges that you have set up and/or create a new Track My Read. synthetic phonics programme, which is used by more than a quarter of the UK’s primary schools, it provides the perfect starting point for preparing children for school and becoming confident readers.If you are a child with worries and need to talk to someone, or if you are worried about the welfare of a child, please contact Childline 0800 1111. If you are a new student and have just collected your campus card, please wait 45-60 minutes before attempting to log in. P.S there are also ink-saving print options so that you can save on ink and be kinder to the environment while you teach. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Keep track of your children’s paired reading and their progress with FASE (fluency, accuracy, speed and expression) with space for the date, signature, traffic-lighting and comments. After some time, the Tortoise was reaching towards the finish line step by step, the Hare eventually woke up and panicked over where the Tortoise was, the Hare dashed as quickly as he could towards the finish line, running like he never did before. The kit includes: phonics flashcards to introduce and give practice in learning alphabet sounds, a handwriting book to develop letter formation and writing skills, a wipe-clean sheet and pen providing practice writing the sounds, a bedroom frieze showing picture prompts to remember the sounds, and a parent handbook offering practical advice for giving your child a head start. Libraries and Collections will be providing resources for Reading Lists to support teaching in a HyFlex environment, striking the balance between the ongoing focus on digital education and offering physical resources in line with the university expectation for a substantial on-campus presence for teaching in the new academic year. The design allows us to track our "To Be Read" books, the books that we have completed, favorite quotes from books, favorite books and books you have borrowed or loaned.

Please note that as we will not have any relationship with employers, you need to make your own judgement about the authenticity of the role. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened. I’ve always loved reading from a very young age – and can still remember enjoying Enid Blyton’s Famous Five and Secret Seven series along with many other childhood favourites including What Katy Did and Heidi before progressing on to Agatha Christie – it was Agatha’s books which first gave me a love for crime. My Word Collector and My Reading Record are ideal for printing out and sticking into your children’s Muckle Reading Journals or Language jotters!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment