276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boss ME25 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is the ME-25 driver for Microsoft® Windows Vista® 64-bit Edition. This driver also supports ASIO (Steinberg Audio Stream I/O Interface). Others: Apple Macintosh series with a USB connector that supports USB 1.0 or higher Size and Weight Width 300 mm Yhdistä ME-25 tietokoneeseesi (PC) USB-kaapelilla ja äänitys voi alkaa. ME-25 toimii USB Audio -sovittimena, ja yhdessa mukana tulevan Cakewalk Sonar 8.5 LE -ohjelman ja PC:n avulla saat kätevän äänitysstudion. AD Conversion 24-bit + AF method* DA Conversion 24-bit Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz Memory 60 Sound Library 60 Sound Library Category CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE, HEAVY, LEAD, EXTREME Effect Type COMP/FX (Compressor/Effect): COMP, T.WAH, AC SIM

This is an intermediate piece of kit, but aspires towards a professional level, and is definitely close to that. As ever with multi-effects units, a number of features crammed into them means there’s an awful lot to explore with them – there’s just so much to play with!Volume 4 includes songs in the style of “Hey Joe,” “Tom Sawyer,” “Running With The Devil,” and 22 other favorites. On board you’ll find some very flexible effects and sound-sculpting tools, including compression, seven types of overdrive and distortion, a three-band equalizer, phaser, noise gate, digital delay with up to two seconds of delay time, chorus, flanger, pitch shifter, tremolo and reverb. Kiiltävä, musta-valkoinen ulkoasu tuo hyvin esiin jokaisen potikan ja nappulan. 3 jalkakytkintä, Expression-pedaali, 4 potikkaa, 9 taustavalaistua nappulaa ja isompi LED-näyttö - tämä pedaali on erinomainen jokaisessa olosuhteessa, jopa pimeällä lavalla. COSM-mallinnus Most professional musicians will have individual pedals for their own sounds for their own songs, so this multi-effects would be well-suited to a gigging covers musician; somebody who plays in bars or function bands, who needs to have high-quality tones, devoid of fuss.

Effect Type: COMP/FX (Compressor/Effect) COMP, T.WAH, AC SIM, OD/DS (Overdrive/Distortion): BOOST, OD-1, T-SCREAM,BLUES, DIST, CLASSIC, MODERN, METAL, CORE, FUZZ, PREAMP CLEAN, TWIN, TWEED, VO DRIVE, BG LEAD, MS VINTAGE, MS MODERN, 5150 DRIVE, R-FIER, ULTRA METAL, MODULATION: CHORUS, PHASER, FLANGER, ROTARY, UNI-V, TREMOLO, HARMONIST, OCTAVE, DELAY 1-99ms, 100-990ms, 1000-6000ms, TAP, REVERB: ROOM, HALL, PEDAL FX (Pedal Effect) WAH, +1 OCTAVE, -1 OCTAVE, FREEZE, NS (Noise Suppressor): Jos sinulla on kysyttävää Boss tuotteesi käytöstö, ole hyvä ja katso meidän Knowledge Base löytääksesi vastaukset yleisimpiin kysymyksiin. Taking a look at the amp simulators first, they have the usual selection of boutique amps that you find in multi-effects units: new and vintage Marshalls, classic Fenders, Vox and Mesa Boogie. Even with a higher end multi-effects processor like this, if you’re an intermediate player with a hybrid combo, it’s not to start magically sounding like a well-mixed Fender Twin. Others: A computer with a USB connector that supports USB Specification Revision 1.0 or higher Macintosh OS: Mac OS 10.4.3 or later Have I mentioned that the casing of this made of metal? This lends it a weightiness that makes you feel confident about taking it out and about to gigs, however, don’t let that description fool you into thinking this is a cumbersome piece of kit – it’s really not.PREAMP: CLEAN, TWIN, TWEED, VO DRIVE, BG LEAD, MS VINTAGE, MS MODERN, 5150 DRIVE, R-FIER, ULTRA METAL

The ME-70’s dedicated knobs for each effect section allow full, fast control over sound creation, just like a stompbox. The knobs make the ME-70 incredibly easy to use compared to traditional multi-effects units. Users will also love the new Phrase Loop function for sound-on-sound creation, with up to 38 seconds of recording time. Its EZ Tone function allows for fast and easy tone creation via simple effects presets, so players of any level can create superb tones of any genre within seconds. Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry Batteries (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adaptor (BOSS PSA series sold separately): Their current manufacturing portfolio includes compact, twin and multi-effect pedals, pedalboards, electronic tuners, digital studios, samplers, solid sate amplifiers and other electronic equipment. Their units are manufactured in Taiwan and Malaysia. Today, they are one of the leaders in the field of Multi-effects (Multi-FX) pedals. There are plenty of alternatives in this price range if the ME-25 isn’t quite doing it for you, but you’re still in the market for a high-quality multi-effects unit. Line 6 AmpliFi FX100 But again, it’ll most likely be used by guitarists in gigging covers bands, so that massive selection of branded sounds might be more for the benefit of the guitarist than the audience. In saying that, the emulations on the RP360XP aren’t terrible.What really sets the Boss ME-30 apart from most other multi-effects pedals, however, is its value as a learning tool. It has an auxiliary input, which allows you to plug in a CD or tape player, put on your headphones and jam along. When you get to a part you just can’t figure out, put the ME-20 into “phrase trainer” mode and sample up to 12 seconds of the recorded music. You can loop it and slow it down to as much as ¼ the original speed without altering the pitch, allowing you to analyze the 32nd-note run with the greatest of ease. The two leftmost pedals in the top row also let you select presets when in “ memory” mode, which is activated by the upper right switch. There’s a raft of cool factory presets. But creating your own is a straightforward, three-step process. Guitar technology has come a long ways, especially in the effects world. From stompboxes up to digital amplifiers, the evolution is always evolving. By the time you buy the latest-and-greatest effects processor, to the time it gets delivered to your door step… to the time you get it unboxed… manual read… and plugged in, two generations of newer/better Multi-Effect processors have been released. You can never keep up with technology! That said, old guitar equipment is still good. There’s no reason why you should try to stay up-to-date with the new coolest and latest piece of equipment, you’ll just go nuts (and broke) trying. Forget that, jump on Craigslist right now and look for these following Boss ME pedals — Let’s take a walk through these different generation Boss ME Mutli-Effects pedals that you can buy cheap. Boss ME-70 is a floor-based processor that offers the compact design and simplicity of a stompbox. With dedicated knobs for each section, a new, high-quality COSM engine derived from the GT-10, and added EZ Tone and Phrase Loop features, the ME-70 is the ultimate easy-to-use floorboard powerhouse.

This is the ME-25 driver for Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit Edition. This driver also supports ASIO (Steinberg Audio Stream I/O Interface). The effects typically put function before freak-out potential: There’s few deep, ambient space verbs and fractured delay sounds to be found here. Still, with a bit of tinkering and an adventurous spirit you can create a lot of unusual, recording-worthy textures, and the right pairings can make the ME-80 sound very lush.

Multiefekti kitaralle

Volume 1 includes songs in the style of “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” “Purple Haze,” and “Eruption,” and 22 other favorites. The sounds inside the ME-80 range from really good to passable, depending on the effect or amp. Some voices, sounds, and effects—the “tweed” amp, the delays, and the tremolo effect—have a warm, organic quality and relatively natural dynamic response. Others—heavy phase settings, the ring mod, and most of the heavy distortions—more readily betray their digital roots. Volume 2 includes songs in the style of “Nothing Else Matters,” “Rolling In The Deep,” “Somebody I Used To Know,” and 22 other favorites. Volume 3 includes songs in the style of “Little Wing,” “Welcome To The Jungle,” “Bohemian Rhapsody,” and 22 other favorites.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment