276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fujiyama san wa shishunki. 3.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An anime adaptation was announced on 17 September 2015, [2] [3] and aired on TV in January 2016. [4] The anime was directed by Yuki Ogawa, with animation by the animation studio Seven Arcs Pictures. Character designs were produced by Atsuki Shimizu, who also served as animation director. The series' music is composed by Arte Refact and produced by King Records and bilibili. [1] It aired on Tokyo MX and Sun TV between 10 January 2016 [6] to 27 March 2016. The series was simulcast worldwide on Crunchyroll. [6] Episode list [ edit ] No. going great till about half way in and I thought "Where the hell is all this lovey-dovey type romance gone?" It felt boring and it felt like I was reading teasing master takagi-san again where nothing really happens... Enjoyment 7/10: I enjoyed it even though nothing really surprised me. It's a nice story to sit down and read if like cute moments I guess? Story - 7: No "real" story, just the relationship between middle schoolers, which is presented quite well. Amazing. Unbelievably, unexpectedly – amazing. And the most surprising thing is that I can say it without any concessions to the romance genre. Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki is a manga you want to dissolve in, to live in, so consistently good its writing and its art are.

Art 9/10: Now let just say this, the art was nothing amazing but for some reason... I really liked it. Reading it felt really nice and I never thought that anything felt out of place and every looked really nice!All three of these are highly recommended by myself. Do yourself a favour and find time to *binge* them. Fujiyama's Adolescence's story is pretty much null. There is zero viable story to actually speak of with this manga, which leads to the question of, "what does it do with the characters then?". Before that, something I do want to say is that when I say it has "zero viable story", I mean in the same sense people would describe s.o.l plots. Though, to some extent, I would say that this story takes that too extreme because the "plot" is forever changing and it is really just the development of a relationship. If you want to get the updates about latest chapters, lets create an account and add Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki to your bookmark.

The plot follows the slice of life staples, with status quo changing rarely, if at all, until near the very end. Some chapters may be a tiny bit strained, there’re some fluctuations in the mood (from a somewhat messy teen romance to a happy family-like romance), but overall the high quality of writing is maintained.An important side of Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki is that the whole story is permeated with beautiful eroticism. It’s perfect – healthy and tasteful. The two teens start to enjoy their bodies, learn about attraction, try touch. They don’t even kiss, be warned, but the existing erotic subtext is substantial and enjoyable nevertheless. You desperately want them to have sex, but for once not only to ogle, but because you believe that this couple will manage to turn it into a moment of absolute happiness. Characters are adorable and very accurate. Many authors make their characters too mature for their age but Ojiro-san really showed that they're 14. They're adorably innocent and odd make your heart warm with every adventure and antic.

I had to constantly remind myself these were middle schoolers because the "romance" was mild but it's infinitely better this way. These are 14-15 year old kids, no one would expect more than handholding and awkwardness from them. That aspect is perfectly represented throughout the manga. Story is nothing special, just a cute slice of life of two middle schoolers going about their lives.

Fujiyama-San Wa Shishunki Vol.1 Chapter 2

Absolutely adorable. At first it didn't totally grip me because of the artstyle (I didn't dig it for a few chapters) but it was super cozy and I read it all in one go. a b c "Ōya-san wa Shishunki! TV Anime's Main Staff, Lead Voice Actress, Key Visual Revealed". Anime News Network. 22 November 2015 . Retrieved 22 November 2015. The author creates beautiful genre scenes, brimming with life in its little details. The winter scenes in the house of Fujiyama’s grandmother stood out for me – it felt as if you could smell and touch the things in this warm older lady’s home, with its carefully kept old things in covers, neat mementos on shelves, stale candy and, of course, festive cooking. A year goes by, scenes change in small beautiful vignettes, mundane life distilled and turned by the author’s love and effort in eternal moments – a shrine in autumn covered in gingko leaves, a neingbourhood city’s summertime empty library, a schooltrip to Kyoto, city streets gone empty because of a typhoon. Usually it’s about Fujiyama, her family, while she herself is a quietly shining presence, and the main character, who we follow, enters her life and learns about her through this life, carried in by his love and sudden admiration and desire.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment