276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eternally Grateful

£2.605£5.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We should not measure success by bank accounts filled with money, but rather by moments filled with joy and gratitude. Pursuing your passion vigorously and relentlessly will bring you those moments.” Let us remember the past with gratitude, live the present with enthusiasm, and look forward to the future with confidence.” Life doesn’t respond to what you want. Life responds to what you pay attention to. But it’s not easy to feel grateful when things aren’t going right. Read these gratitude affirmations to help you ease into a new state of mind. No forcing. No rushing. No pressure. You’ll start paying attention to what you want to see more of. I am grateful for my sense of gratitude – I know it is the way to joy, peace, and the life of my dreams. For example, I might say “ I’m eternally grateful for the support and kindness my neighbor showed when our house was robbed .”

Mr. Potato Head: "Oh, no." —Mrs. Potato Head decides to adopt the three aliens Alien #1: "So, did you make it into the first Toy Story?" The two words that will change your life are "thank you". Like a candle that can light a thousand more without shortening its own life, appreciation is a gift that, when given, can set the whole world aglow.” All Aliens: " Ooohh!" —Aliens, as they see Buzz Lightyear enter the Space Crane game "The claw!" —The Aliens, all pointing up at the claw of the claw vending machine One Alien: "The claw is our master."Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life.” I am thankful to God every day for the Gift of Life because even if I were the richest in the world, I still wouldn't afford to buy Life.”

It takes a lot of courage to have an attitude of gratitude during the dark times. But once you have it, it empowers you.” In Toy Story 2: The Video Game, the aliens are also sold at Al's Toy Barn, and their box names them Mr. Martian. A mothership also lost a few of these Aliens, which it needs to return home. Often heard exclaiming "ooohh!" in unison, the three green, multi-eyed squeak-toy Aliens now revere their adoptive parents, the Potato Heads, instead of the Claw - because Mr. Potato Head saved their lives, and they are eternally grateful. It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself. Whether to your friend, colleague, neighbor, or family member, here are several thoughtful ways to express gratitude to those who should hear it. 1When you have something use it with appreciation before you lose it and always remember those who don’t have it.” I am eternally grateful for the love I am capable of giving, and for the love, I am yet to receive. The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.”

Grant me daily the grace of gratitude, to be thankful for all my gifts, and so be freed from artificial needs, that I might lead a joyful, simple life.” Life is strange, beautiful, and terrifying… and I am thankful for every minute of it that I have had. I am thankful for every minute yet to come.”The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time.”

If I approach this situation/experience/person with appreciation, I will be held in the arms of abundance.I welcome and appreciate the good things life has to offer. It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited gratitude. To help you find more thankfulness in your life, you can listen to gratitude affirmations and open up your mind to the blessings in your life: The air I breathe, the ground I walk on, are all a gift from the Universe, I express my gratitude for the same. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love—then make that day count!” Russ Taylor’s wife, Mandy, called 999 when he started experiencing nausea and pain in his arms and chest. When paramedics Emily and Alexander arrived, he suffered a cardiac arrest in front of them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment