276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pussay Patrol T-Shirt The Inbetweeners Movie Fancy Dress Pussy Cat Stag Do

£6.5£13.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

During the skinny-dipping scene, we see all four of the girls in various states of undress, including a closeup of Will's hand on Alison's bare breast and a from-behind shot of Alison completely naked. Despite this British sitcom's surprisingly far-reaching fan base (not a single seat of the four hundred in my cinema was left unoccupied) I still find myself having to explain the show to family members, casual acquaintances and my favourite movie-loving cab driver on the way home.

A more traditional variant also occurs when Nikos is found cheating on Alison and ties to lie his way out of it. Birds of a Feather: Lisa is perhaps the only character in the entirety of the show or the movie to actually be dumber than Neil.Dumbass Has a Point: Neil says he's happy because he doesn't think about things too much (or at all really). Will concedes that he's right. Yet there is much more to it than that. The friendship of the group, and within the group, is showcased (particularly as regards the way in which it changes during the film) and each member of the friends develops, learns and goes forward. And that is one of the main joys of the film - it provides a sensitive and realistic way for The Inbetweeners to be brought to a close - life goes on, our four protagonists go on but, more importantly, they go forward. They are more equipped to take on life than they were before, and all through the teen lad excesses of drinking too much and chasing girls. Will gets one during the skinny-dipping scene while searching for his glasses. Naked. He bumps into Nicos and a woman who isn't Alison as he finds the glasses and Nicos gets right in his face, forcing Will to scream for help and causing Alison to discover them.

Well Done, Son" Guy: Will is this, as can be seen in the opening scene. At the end, Will takes a selfie of himself with Alison and sends it to his dad, which makes his father smile.

See also

So Proud of You: Will's dad almost sheds tears of joy when Will sends him a selfie of himself and Alison. Plot-Mandated Friendship Failure: After Simon's dust-up with Jay, the gang splits into two pairs (Will with Simon, Neil with Jay). Thanks mostly to James, they all soon find that they're better off together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment