276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perfection Cleavage Boosters - Women's Clear Silicone Bra Push Up Pads for Maximum Cleavage Suitable for Cup Size A to C - 1 Pair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re looking to add cleavage on a regular basis, T-shirt bras or convertible styles can offer comfort and versatility. And it’s important to work out whether you’re best off with a smooth surface that’s best for sitting under T-shirts, or pretty lace detailing for that extra feel-good factor. Apart from its natural movement, appearance and feel, silicone breast enhancers are proven safe and effective. And if all your other bra-finding struggles just hit you like a truck since we’re on the topic…your brain is probably like: Where can I find reliable strapless bras?

When I finally did, I realized it was a clunkier approach to the cleavage-enhancing front-clasp adhesive styles. If you need a bigger change, and perhaps a bit of filling out of the corset cup as well, then go for style 7 in the smaller or bigger size depending on your frame.

Hopefully if you get them to sit exactly in the right position and stay there, then they can give you a really good boost even without the well structured bra to push against. In the future, I’ll probably use my own nipple cover and move them over or just cut off the clasp and wear as is. If you want an intensified volume of breast, you can obtain this feat with silicone breast optimizers. Worn with the clasp and tabs, this is better for a plunging—but not tooplunging—top or dress or something with a low back.

Make sure the dress is as tight as possible, especially under the breast area to stop them sliding down. With silicone-made breast enhancers, you can come back after an operation and feel good about yourself. You know the one, where the girl has it on, then smoothly zips the lacing together to boost her cleavage, puts on her top, and goes out the door? Let me explain: I brought this to the beach, where I intended to wear it with a backless cotton sundress, but when I pulled it out of the packaging and tried to put it on, I couldn’t.Wearing the right type of bra (be it the right style, shape or fabric) can instantly give you a flattering silhouette, make you look more put together and boost your confidence. They are quite wide and would not suit AA or A, and some with B cups and those with small band sizes of around 30-34" and just came in a translucent colour. For not having very long strips at the top, I really felt like these lifted me up and held me in place pretty well. Suitable for the smaller cup sizes that their Cleavage Boosters don't cater for, so a good second pair for them. I'd say they are a good push up cleavage boosting shape, but only work for those with larger cup sizes and a wide enough body frame to be able to take them.

So whatever you’re looking for in your push-up bra, keep scrolling to find your new, most supportive style in our picks below. I am normally a B cup, but this makes them look like a D cup and if you use inserts, wow, what a difference.

Working best with a balcony or full cup bra, these cleavage enhancers are a great accompaniment to your favourite bra for an added boost of confidence. The EZ-T bra is one of the brand’s bestsellers, available in a range of shades, and after a week of use, it was easy to see why. I've been working with them for 7 years now, and after having a chat with a friend I've realised just how daunting they can be. I had a lot of physical work to do that day, carrying things and moving a lot, and this bra never moved or made me feel like it was going to fall. This bra was named the best in our strapless bra guide, so, of course, it has to feature here too as our tester is still equally as impressed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment