276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L J Smith Stefans Diaries 6 Books Collection Pack Set (Stefan's Diaries 1: Origins; Stefan's Diaries 2: Bloodlust; Stefan's Diaries 3: The Craving; Stefan's Diaries 4: The Ripper; Stefan's Diaries 5: The Asylum; Stefan's Diaries 6: The Compelled)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Fury ( ISBN 978-0-06-199077-9) reveals that the Salvatore's former lover Katherine von Swartzchild was the evil force in Fell's Church and that she ran Elena off the bridge where Elena turned into a vampire. The Fury introduces Katherine as a villain with the plot revolving around a newly turned Elena trying to cope with the stresses of becoming a vampire. Stefan and Damon work together to try to stop Katherine, who has been possessing animals and killing people all around Fell's Church. Discovering Katherine's secret lair beneath the graveyard, Stefan, Damon and Elena fight her resulting in both Elena and Katherine's deaths. Things started slow and clean and then very fast we were in action! I love this type of writings and I love how clean her writing is, there’s totally no cursing!! <333 After taking a long hiatus from writing, Smith published the first installment of "The Return" trilogy, Nightfall, on February 10, 2009. Shadow Souls, the second book of "The Return" trilogy, was released on March 16, 2010. The third and final book of "The Return" trilogy, Midnight, was released on March 15, 2011. [1] a b c Andreeva, Nellie (27 March 2009). "The CW's final beast is risen". The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved 12 January 2013.

If you didn’t know this before, then here you go; this cover is created using the promo photo of season two of the hit TV series The Vampire Diaries . Yep, this is why this cover is gorgeous and I had no idea how beautiful Stefan’s eyes are until now . For what seems like the first time, Elena and her friends are happy. Elena and Stefan have built a home for themselves in Dalcrest, and all of Elena’s friends are as in love as she and Stefan are. Even Damon is enjoying visiting his favorite old haunts in Europe, and is more surprised than anyone that he’s traveling with Katherine. But lately, Elena’s Guardian senses are on edge, and she can’t ignore the feeling that danger is coming. She could never know the real reason Stefan is struggling to resist her: Stefan is a vampire, and Elena’s in danger just by being around him. What’s more, Stefan’s dark, dangerous vampire brother Damon has just arrived in town.Characters [ edit ] Key = Main cast (Occurs as a main figure throughout the entire novel) = Recurring cast (Character appears several times in the book but is omitted from long periods) = Guest cast (Characters occurs in only one or two chapters of the novel or is mentioned often in a method that effects the plot) Character The Stefan's Diaries are six novels based on the TV series, attributed to Lisa Jane Smith but actually ghostwritten. They tell Stefan and Damon's past since Katherine's arrival. As they were written during the series broadcast, some things differ, such as the story of the original Vampires. But the Damon of years ago is unpredictable, rash, and dangerous. The only way for Elena to save everyone—including herself—might be to give up the Salvatores forever. Will Elena be able to sacrifice her own desires for the greater good? Or is her path to tragic love already written in the stars?

I just had the strangest encounter outside the county fair. I met someone, a girl. We only spoke for a moment, but her name is Valerie, and she may be the most wonderful girl I have ever met. I thought there was hope. That somewhere deep inside something in Damon was still human. Love. But I was wrong. There is nothing human left in Damon. No good. No kindness. No Love. Only a monster that must be stopped. The Awakening– Elena Gilbert is used to getting what she wants and she wants a mysterious new boy, Stefan. But Stefan is hiding a deadly secret – a secret that will change Elena’s life forever… Damon is furious with Stefan as he too knew Katherine's secret and Stefan decided to help Damon rescue her. They managed to distract the deputies long enough to free her from her bonds, but are both shot and killed in the process. Stefan wakes up the next day to discover by Emily that he is transitioning into a vampire. She gave him a ring of lapis lazuli to protect him from the sun. Stefan is, at first, confused, but understands what has happened to himself. Emily answers a few of his questions and confirms that Katherine had indeed killed Rosalyn. In an attempt to save his brother, Stefan becomes the slave of Arcadius, murdering people for him and turning off his humanity again. Due to Arcadius' control over Hell, Stefan is rendered effectively immortal, being resurrected each time that he's killed. In this state, Stefan murders Enzo, but Bonnie finally stops him by injecting Stefan with the Cure that she has extracted from Elena's slumbering body, breaking Arcadius' control over Stefan and making him human once again. Stefan is forced to adjust to being human and Bonnie's hatred of him as well as Arcadius' attempts to unleash Hell on Earth. In a final confrontation, Stefan kills Arcadius with a dagger made out of Arcadius' own bones and reaches a degree of peace with Bonnie.The worst part was that I had no one to talk to. Damon, my brother, was with General Groom’s army down in Atlanta, most of my boyhood friends were either about to be betrothed or on faraway battlefields themselves, and Father was constantly in his study. The Return: Nightfall– Elena Gilbert is alive – again. Now Elena is not just human. She has powers and gifts that were bestowed on her in the afterlife. What’s more, her blood pulses with an overwhelming and unique force that makes her irresistible to any vampire. Stefan wants to find a way to keep Elena safe so that they can make a life together. Damon, however, is driven by an insatiable desire for power and wants Elena to rule as his princess. When Stefan is lured away from Fell’s Church, Damon seizes his chance to convince her that he is the brother she is meant to be with. But a darkness is infiltrating the town, and Damon, always the hunter, is now the hunted; he becomes the prey of a malevolent creature that can possess him at will, and who desires not just Elena’s blood but her death. Stefan is forced to deal with the return of his mother and her divided loyalties to her companions, the Heretics, and her family. Lilly ultimately kills herself in a failed effort to take out Julian, the leader of the Heretics who brings in an army of vampires to take over Mystic Falls. Stefan is also reunited with his long-lost love Valerie who is one of the Heretics, vampires who were able to retain their original witch abilities. With Valerie's help, Stefan kills Julian, but he becomes a target of the Vampire Hunter Rayna Cruz who has eight lives. Stefan Salvatore has come to terms with being a vampire. The events of the past few months have sobered him, and the fog of his own blood lust has begun to lift. He travels to New York City to start a new life—one that does not require him to kill humans to survive. Instead he feeds off of animals in Central Park. The series was originally published in 1991–1992 and it revolves around Stefan Salvatore and Elena Gilbert as the two main protagonists. The first three novels in the original series ( The Awakening, The Struggle, and The Fury) all feature Stefan and Elena as the narrators of the series, while the last book in the original series, Dark Reunion, is from Bonnie McCullough's viewpoint.

Celebrating the various series expanding on The Vampire Diaries, the story of a vampire and his life. Below, find a complete list of Vampire Diaries books—including the original novels, plus The Return series, The Hunters series, The Salvation series, and Stefan’s Diaries—with info about each title. Stefan's Diaries #4: The Ripper due for release 8th November, 2011". Archived from the original on 2014-03-03. I am awake. For the first time in a long time, I feel completely and undeniably wide awake. I welcome the day. Because I know I will see her again. The Salvation trilogy was written by ghostwriter Aubrey Clark. She also was called to write The Secret Circle series, also created by L.J. Smith. She’s, uh, very nice, I said, even though I didn’t understand the point of a dog that small. Dogs were supposed to be companions that could keep you company on a hunt, not ornaments to match the furniture.Stefan was described as a "beautiful young man" who turns out to be a Vampire 162 years old, who develops a "strong connection" with "tragic heroine" Elena Gilbert ( Nina Dobrev). [1] Wesley described the young Stefan as "naive and willing to ride whatever wave life threw" him, because he was "easily manipulated" and "innocent" with a "beautiful young soul". However, Stefan at the age of 160 years has more wisdom in him. [2] Stefan consumes animal blood, refusing to kill humans due to the guilt that he killed his own father. Damon on the other hand, does feed on humans. [5]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment