276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Otostick | Cosmetic Ear Corrector for Prominent or Protruding Ears | Contains 8 Correctors | From 3 Years of Age

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Amazingly, these hypoallergenic correctors can remain securely in place for up to 7 days if correctly applied. Mark has clearly thought through the requirements for staying legal by driving and parking with both front and rear plates attached. I wasn’t comfortable with driving around LA without a front license plate and the option Tesla gives you is terrible. Now the city is satisfied that I am parked with a front plate attached, and I’m satisfied that I can simply pop it off anytime I’m driving in areas with fewer restrictions.

Children and Adults | Creme of the Crop - Online Otostick Children and Adults | Creme of the Crop - Online

She was confusing, and did NOT cover all the bases properly – I had to remove the grill attachment and reverse the magnets. It utilizes the factory provided front license plate holder and prevents sticking it permanently on your bumper. Never heard of anyone getting a ticket for this, and definitely telling my friends to beware parking/driving in San Francisco and also Palo Alto based on some online feedback. Received mine in just a couple of days (was glad it came quickly as I was nervous about being pulled over without a front plate. The Tesla Model 3’s unique front end shows off the lack of grill openings with a flat seamless nose made possible by not having a front engine.Otostick® permanently reduces the angle of prominent ears in a non-invasive, discreet and painless manner with regular use. No adhesive magnetic front license plate bracket for your Tesla Model 3 (Not compatible with the Model Y). In addition to the simple installation, I just prefer how the plate looks as compared to the usual placement.

OttoStick Tesla Model 3 Magnetic Front License Plate Holder OttoStick Tesla Model 3 Magnetic Front License Plate Holder

The ear correctors can be used as and when needed, for example special social occasions, going out etc. A requirement in California, and strongly enforced in areas where cameras are used to verify FasTrak toll activity. It was wonderful being able to remove it to wash the car and then putting it back on was super easy. The included 3D printed guide is a fantastic use of 3D print technology as you need to put in 4 holes into the Tesla provide license bracket holder (no drilling into the car. Kit contains everything you need to convert the Tesla license plate front frame to a magnetic/removable front frame.If you would prefer not to wait years for a solution, or simply avoid the trauma of surgery, then maybe Otostick® can help.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment