276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Father, I have to thank You for looking beyond my faults and for loving me unconditionally. Forgive me when I fail to love others in the same way. Give me eyes to see the needs of the difficult people in my life, and show me how to meet those needs in a way that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. ~ Mary Southerland Prayer for God’s Direction

This article is part of our Prayer resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us, and God knows your heart even if you can't find the words to pray. Having thoughts about the Divine can be considered Mānasika. Chanting mantras and verbal requests are considered the Vācika. And Kāyika can be anything from offering fire or waving lamps, to offering food or making a pilgrimage.

Prayer for Peace, love, health and harmony

Even if talking honestly with other people comes naturally to you, it’s understandable if talking with God feels like a steep learning curve. In fact, the disciples — Jesus’ closest followers — only asked Jesus a few questions about how to do something, one of which was "teach us how to pray." Every time you pray, you are saying, “In my own strength, I cannot do all that I want to do. I need help.”

Praying women are women of faith that can move Mountains. They know that God is their protector, their provider, and their healer. They trust in the Lord, knowing that He will never leave them nor forsake them (Hebrews 13:5). Your faith will grow stronger as you learn more about God’s Word and how He wants to bless you; this means that when trials come along, they won’t catch you by surprise because you already know how to deal with them through His Word. Everyone is a control freak to one degree or another. Prayer allows you to admit to God that you need Him in the driver’s seat of your life. Father God, open my eyes to see the ways I’m like Cain. What conflicts am I allowing to brew in my family? What anger is bubbling into murderous rage in my relationships? Thank You for the clarity to see how hatred kills relationships. I choose instead the way of love. Love protects. Help me to protect those I love by loving them. Your way is always best, Father. I pray in Jesus’ Name, Amen. ~ James MacDonald The power of prayer is something that we should never underestimate because it gives us boldness as Christians and enables us to accomplish great things by relying on God instead of ourselves.

These women know that God is all-powerful and can do anything, so they leave it up to Him to work through them, instead of trying to force things to happen on their own. 5. Praying Women Stay Safe

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment