276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Emon Toys Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc: Celestia Ludenberg 1:7 Scale Pvc Figure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She would be great to display together with fellow Danganropa figures - I don't own any but I have seen several great figures such as item/144354 and item/198329 . The white lace bonnet over her head is nicely detailed with many folds and there are hints of purple shading on the lace. The base is in the shape of a traditional roulette wheel, and is made up of two parts - the wheel and the turret. The related products of danganronpa celestia ludenberg figure: The black finger ring is suitable for cosplay, costume party and other occasions.

Keep an eye out for promotions and deals, so you get a big saving of danganronpa celestia ludenberg figure. You'll find real reviews of danganronpa figure that will give you all the information you need to make a well-informed purchase decision.In an effort to keep this from clogging up your dash, I’m putting a few more photos of the figure and some photos of the box under the read-more.

The front of the box has a nice large window displaying the figure, lined with the same neat yellow foil and the Japanese kanji and English words of Celestia's name.The figure turned out near flawless, the box not so much - but I didn't care very much for the box in the first place because the design didn't really wow me. Thank you, and I'm glad you enjoyed the review :D No offence taken at all XD - I am not familiar with DR but I definitely agree with the idiosyncratic style of the other figures (especially the colours! This is definitely one of the more unique bases I have seen (and another reason why I love this company so). One con to me personally - I just mean this as a comment, not a correction of your review lol - is that she doesn't match the other DR girls as well, since they're done in a different and idiosyncratic style.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment