276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fusion Mineral Paint Tester (Laurentien)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Mini 6S+ comes with all the same excellent specification as the Mini 6s Core Alignment Fusion Splicer but with extra enhancements so that users spends even less time on each termination. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. At the end of 2023 JET will be moving onto the next phase of its life cycle for repurposing and decommissioning, which will last until c. Unlike our competitors, we create our paint from the pigments up, and formulate it for lasting results.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This models has a high contrast LCD display (2 lines, 16 characters per line), a 101 segment multicolor led bargraph, 6 auxiliary led indications, industrial grade membrane panel, RS232/USB communication interfaces and a digital I/O port (10-bit I/O) for industrial automation. We’re powered by passion, and purpose-driven, and although we’ve been doing this for the last two decades, we still wouldn’t trade our day jobs for anything else in the world.But for this purpose, I discovered it is THE perfect size for these little Fusion™ tester bottles… I wasn’t over generous with dipping my brush in, as I really wasn’t sure how far this paint would go, or how many coats I’d get out of 37mL of paint. Based in Cambridge, UK, the Just Won’t Die team was founded by the multi-award-winning game studio behind both enhanced-reality pioneer PlayFusion and prior to that, Jagex, the UK’s largest independent games developer and publisher.

The equipment uses two reference points (free air escape and full air block) to self calibrate and evaluate the material under test. THe M20-EPS measurement column uses air-electronic technology to evaluate the fusion strength index in expanded thermoplastics. If you're interested to learn more about FUSION, its modularity and how it can be integrated with any test station follow the link below, send us a message and we'll take it from there!

Configurations can even be tuned per each phone model for maximum flexibility and correlation with existing quality requirements.

All the information gathered is anonymous and we only use it to improve your experience on our site. Quality Fusion can also reduce the cost of dedicated test environments with a containerised platform, which makes it possible to spin up environments at will. Testers are even more discounted than the fancy boxed versions and are great if you don't have a need for the fancy packaging. The position is in-house based in Cambridge, UK, but for the moment (at least) the whole team is working remotely. The fusion strength index may be used to indirectly evaluate manufacturing process variables and also as an objective value, allowing the user to quickly categorize parts based on previous defined criteria.The fusion strength index of expanded polystyrene parts and other low density expanded thermoplastics, represents the local percentage of cells that effectively fused to the adjacent cells. The panel encompasses regions from 49 genes and includes recurrent fusion partners associated with myeloid and lymphoid malignancy subtypes detailed on the NHSE genomic test directory that are amenable to this method of detection. Don’t forget to look us up on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, and I have several tutorials on my Youtube Channel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment