276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calypso Sun Travel Pack, 100 ml

£2.835£5.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You don't have permission to access "http://www.superdrug.com/skin/sun-care/sun-protection-creams/calypso-once-a-day-spf-40-high-200ml/p/645954" on this server. The NHS recommends reapplying sun cream every two hours, as the sun can dry it off your skin. They add that when applying sun cream for the first time that day you should do this twice: 30 minutes before going out and again just before leaving. Unlike traditional sunscreens that require re-application on a regular basis, Calypso Once A Day can be applied only once and will protect your skin from harmful sun radiation.

Calypso Once A Day Sun Protection SPF 30 | Morrisons Calypso Once A Day Sun Protection SPF 30 | Morrisons

Apply evenly and generously to all exposed areas 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in well to allow the product to bind with the skin and form a protective film against UVA and UVB rays.Always apply generously to all exposed areas 20 - 30 minutes before sun exposure and rub it thoroughly into your skin Do not exceed exposure to the sun for longer than your skin type allows, taking into account the strength of the sun. The only bad thing is it smells quite strong, like ammonia. So avoid your eyes! My first day I rubbed it all over my face and my eyes watered all day but from then I just avoided my eye area and it was great. Some regular sun creams also make my eyes water.

Calypso - Sun Lotion - 12h moisturisation Calypso - Sun Lotion - 12h moisturisation

Strong winds and heavy rain are on the way to the UK, as Storm Ciaran approaches. We share where it's expected to hit. Dermatologist and cosmetologistDr Eva Melegh told us: "If you are prone to sensitive skin or you are applying suncream to children’s skin then you it’s best to opt for mineral sun creams as opposed to chemical filter ones, as they have less chance of causing a skin reaction to sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin a very helpful product is Kalme Undercoatwhich is designed to wear under sun creams to reduce the risk of skin reactions."Important: Read the instructions carefully before use. Apply to clean dry skin, preferably after a shower. Apply evenly and generously 15 minutes before exposure to the sun, which will allow the product to bind with the skin and form a protective film against UVA/UVB rays. When used correctly, one application is sufficient for all day protection.

Calypso Once a Day Sun Protection SPF 30 200ml | Wilko Calypso Once a Day Sun Protection SPF 30 200ml | Wilko

UV protection: Sun creams receive a UV star rating out of 5, which measures how well a sunscreen protects against the sun’s UVA rays. Broad-spectrum sun creams protect against both UVA and UVB rays. SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor and represents the sunscreen’s ability to protect your skin from the sun’s rays in addition to your skin’s natural protection. Depending on your skin type, hair colour, eye colour and location, you may be able to stay in the sun for 10 minutes without burning.If your face or certain areas of skin are going to be super exposed to the sun for long periods then you should not only rely on suncream but wear a brimmed hat and sunglasses and cover the upper body with a rash vest or long-sleeved light cotton top. Sun cream alone cannot completely protect the skin from direct UV rays over a longer period of time." How often should I reapply sun cream? You've probably heard the phrase "there's no such thing as a healthy tan" before - and while it's true that the best thing for your skin is to stay out of the sun altogether when the UV is high, we know that most of us look forward to getting a natural bronze glow when the sun comes out. If that sounds like you then Nivea Protect and Bronze is the way to go, as this product has a 4-star UV rating and also contains natural pro-melanin extract to stimulate the skin's natural tanning process. Water resistance: For a sun cream to be water resistant, it must have undergone testing to show that it stays effective for at least 40 minutes in the water. After this time, you will need to reapply. Calypso Once A Day may cause staining on certain fabrics and surfaces. Always cover seats and cushions. May discolour nail products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment