276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOPPING DX3 Pro+ ES9038Q2M DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Bluetooth 5.0 to RCA DAC, 3.5mm Headohone Output DAC with 1800mW*2, DSD512 PCM32Bit/768kHz Hi-Res Audio DAC, Digital-Analog Converter (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The electric guitars bite with a gritty power and distinct leading edges while the manic drums of Gavin Harrison beat with tidy precision. Once again, the brand didn’t reinvent the wheel and took all the good points found in the basic and plus version, and polished them. Hi, I bought the Topping dx3+ pro to use it on my pc to replace a vintage Kenwood basic c2 preamp (used for headphones) but I was disappointed with the extension towards the low frequencies, the response ends already at 30Hz. The NFCA Circuit also handles jitter on the inputs and the audio transmitted is artefact free and of the highest quality.

DX3 Pro+, or Something Else Just For An Amp? Topping L30, DX3 Pro+, or Something Else Just For An Amp?

On top of the device itself and the Bluetooth antenna, which you need to install manually, the SMSL C200’s box comes with a rather slim set of accessories which only includes the remote control, a USB to USB-C cable and the power cable. The DX3 Pro+’s sides are curved and its front panel has hidden bolt sockets instead of visible ones on the D10 series. First thing’s first – DX3 Pro can run quite a lot of different headphones on the market with ease, but dont get too excited – it won’t drive everything. sometimes I was switching back and forth and got drawn into some typing on some forums to start guessing which amp I have my cans plugged in. Sound quality is superb, build quality is very good, I/O is excellent and the conception design makes it the perfect companion for your computer, whether you’re a MacOS or Windows user.It's well balanced and maybe not having that sparkle that I've come to love from ESS chips but a solid well rounded ans detailed sound. If there's another option I should consider, my budget is preferably as cheap as I can get for something decent.

DAC - TOPPING DAC - TOPPING

In addition to that, they are heavily invested in the latest audio testing machinery such as the APx555 from Audio Precision. My linear power supply for the DX3 Pro arrived today and I replaced the Topping D50 in my computer based HiFi system with the DX3 Pro + linear power supply. Additionally, if you’re worried about volume control bit loss, topping offers a solution for that too.

We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment