276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony a7S II ILCE7SM2/B 12.2 MP E-mount Camera with Full-Frame Sensor, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, you need to take into consideration the subject movement when shooting at a shutter speed that slow, but if your subject is still, I’m able to get a sharp image. When shooting with Sony FE lenses that are already stabilized, denoted by 'OSS' on the lens, the a7 II will use both the sensor-based and lens-based IS together, to get the optimal image stabilized performance. The effects of image stabilization can be seen in a live preview when looking through the EVF or LCD. In-body Image Stabilization: This gives you up to a 4 stop advantage when shooting in low light. I’ve shot sharp images at 1/15 of a second with this camera. For me, my favorite prime lenses to use are a 35mm f/1.4 and a 50mm f/1.4. The general rule of thumb, as many of you are aware, is that you should really never go below the focal length in shutter speed to avoid motion blur. I typically like to stay even higher since I have the tendency to shake slightly.

things you need to know about the Sony Alpha 7 II Ten things you need to know about the Sony Alpha 7 II

Why would I need image stabilization on a fast prime lens that is on a camera that has very good ISO capabilities? Let me explain.I have found that I get more consistent results with human subjects at 1/20 sec, but still, that is pretty killer to me. This allows for me to shoot at a much lower ISO in low light than I normally would have to. Sony has also given the Alpha A7 II some of the video features of the A7S. For example, it can now record in the XAVC S, AVCHD or MP4 format. Plus, there's simultaneous dual format recording in MP4 and XAVC S or MP4 and AVCHD format to provide an easy format for sharing along with data-rich footage for editing.

Sony Alpha 7 II - Full-frame Interchangeable Lens Camera 24

A rangefinder is a completely different beast and although limited in many ways, it’s a camera that inspires me to go out and shoot. The Sony does at times feel more like a small computer compared to the Leica, but once I got the A7II set up the way I wanted, all the extra fluff didn’t get in my way which is all that matters. To compensate for the increased weight of the a7 II, the size and depth of the grip has been increased, resulting in a very comfortable camera to hold. The front and rear facing control dials have been substantially shrunken down and recessed into the camera body, making it nearly impossible to accidentally nudge them without knowing it, a frequent complaint of a7 users.The bottom line is that as a photographer, everything that Sony is doing should excite you. No matter what you shoot or how you shoot it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment