276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ROCKETBOOK PRO 2.0 Reusable Digital Notebook - Smart Notepad A4 Black, Wirebound Note Book To Do List Pad, Dotted and Lined Paper with Frixion Erasable Pen and Wipe, Office Gadget App

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Those diligent note-takers looking to really splurge on a smart reusable notebook should consider the reMarkable 2. This notebook is more of a large-screen tablet with a low-latency E-Ink writing experience that makes you feel like you're writing on paper rather than on a tablet screen. In addition, with reMarkable's cloud app called Connect, you get access to standout features like screen share, handwriting conversion, unlimited cloud storage, and more. ZDNET put the Moleskine Pen+ to the test and particularly appreciated the replay option, which allows you to re-run how your notes came together. The reMarkable 2 is an attractive, high-quality tablet designed for digital notetaking. It boasts a 10.3-inch E-Ink display, long battery life, and the ability to convert handwritten notes to text. Its unique writing experience replicating writing on paper makes it the ideal device for those who enjoy taking notes by hand. While I have various other tablets, I've yet to find a pairing that feels natural, both in hardware and software, and often end up rarely ever using the stylus that they support," he wrote. "Also, I love that I can highlight text, make notes, and even sign documents with a signature that doesn't look like that of a two-year-old with the Scribe."

Rocketbook Pro from the Original? What Differentiates the New Rocketbook Pro from the Original?

It’s worth noting that the reMarkable 2 offers multiple connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi and USB-C. These enable seamless file transfer and device syncing, saving users time and effort. Battery Life Make any whiteboard digitally compatible with our app, to scan and share notes, brainstorms and more. These features make the reMarkable 2 an ideal device for students, professionals, or anyone who needs to take notes, draw sketches or annotate documents regularly. Note-Taking and Organization I considered my own hands-on experiences with the products, as well as other ZDNET staff that have used and recommend these smart notebooks along with extensive research. Ultimately, the factors that helped decide if these were considered a best ZDNET title came down to notebook feel, storage capabilities, price, and other special features. For those who value a paper-like writing experience and advanced notetaking and organization capabilities, the reMarkable 2 may be your best bet.

To help you decide which smart notebooks are worth the investment, ZDNET tested and researched the best on the market, keeping in mind notebook feel, storage capabilities and options, special features, and price. The reMarkable 2’s handwriting recognition software converts handwritten notes to text, saving time and effort in document searching and editing. To write on the reMarkable 2, you need a special pen called the reMarkable Marker or Fineliner. These pens are tailored for the reMarkable 2 tablet and offer high precision when writing or drawing. The reMarkable Marker has a felt tip which provides an intuitive writing experience, while the Fineliner features a thin tip perfect for more precise work. A smart notebook that's also a great reading tablet. You can easily make notes inside the books you're reading.

Rocketbook Matrix - Rocketbook UK Rocketbook Matrix - Rocketbook UK

In the box: reMarkable, Marker, 8 extra Marker tips and charging cable. Original reMarkable Folio (sleeve) NOT included. Read the review: reMarkable 2 E-Ink tablet: Superb for on-screen writing, but key features are still missing Time for liftoff! Start scanning your notes, to-do lists, and out-of-this-world ideas. See green, snap, and your notes will be visually enhanced! Then, your scans will automatically blast off to their rightful cyber destination at the speed of light, err... your mobile connection.Sustainable & Eco-Friendly. Practical and sustainable alternative to traditional paper notebooks and is an ideal choice for individuals who value sustainability.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment