276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moments of Malevolence (The Hunters Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The FMC is a spicy phone worker and the MMC is her client and determined to find her. Little does he know, he has already met her, at her second job. Good, because I wasn’t going to wear any even if it was.” She turns, grabs her purse, and heads to her bedroom door. I cannot wait for the next book. So glad I have discovered TL Smith because I enjoyed this book immensely and need more. Romance Billionaire Romance Erotic Young Adult Crime Fantasy Vampires Science Fiction Thriller Horror Classics Suspense No, it’s Zuko, Zuko, Zuko,” I correct her, pushing my fingers in deeper. I pull away as she closes her legs around my face, too sensitive now for further touch, and offer her my hand. She takes it, and I help her sit up so she doesn’t hurt her belly.

The first part of the book got me hooked. I loved the dynamic, connection and banter between Alaska and Zuko. And then, I don't know exactly when it went wrong for me, but TL Smith somehow lost me. That hasn't happened in the past, which really surprised me. He thinks our conversations are more than just sex. He's wrong. The intimacy he feels is all a facade. Until the day an embodiment of my darkest fantasies walks into my bar, and his unmistakable voice sends a shiver down my spine. We met the Hunter brothers in a Villain’s Lies, although they weren’t in the story for long they made quite an impact. Zuko, the eldest Hunter brother, is the male lead in this story and he is one dark, twisted guy but I quite like him. I like his honesty and how upfront he is with everyone. Is he deadly? Too right, however, he never shies away from that and owns up to enjoying his ‘career’. PDF / EPUB File Name: Moments_of_Malevolence_-_TL_Smith.pdf, Moments_of_Malevolence_-_TL_Smith.epubUSA Today Best Selling Author T.L. Smith loves to write her characters with flaws so beautiful and dark you can't turn away. Her books have been translated into several languages. If you don't catch up with her in her home state of Queensland, Australia you can usually find her travelling the world, either sitting on a beach in Bali or exploring Alcatraz in San Francisco or walking the streets of New York.

Zuko is the dark villain most would run scared shitless away from, while Alaska is the independent sassy spit-fire and his perfect match. Alaska, the FMC, is the one who is known as/calls herself Sage in the sex call centre whatever it is, she also works in a bar where Louise, her colleague, asks Alaska to serve her area because she is terrified of the men in that area. One of those men is Zuko and after he hears her talk, he immediately asks what her name is and of course she says her real name. Wow, wow, wow! This book has me questioning myself on why I loved reading it. Moments of Malevolence is a seriously dark romance and sexy book and now I know the reason for the title of this book. Do know that this book may be full of triggers. I love the FMC so much & could relate to her on several levels, to the point she is going to inspire my next hair colour change.Zuko, the MMC, calls a sex (?) call centre just to hear the voice of Sage (not the real name) because it reminds of a swan (okay, Zukie, whatever you say) such an adorable man. It is the first book in the new series The Hunters and it can be read as a standalone. This is Zuko and Alaska’s story and they are both psycho crazies. This certainly is a different type of hunting story. Every time I get my hands on a new book by this author and start reading, I’m immediately reminded why I love her storytelling so much. She’s one of those authors for me that I want to dive in to her book the moment it’s available because she so easily gets me hooked. Her characters are entertaining, the storyline is engaging, and I never want it to stop. Moments of Malevolence was no exception.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment