276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nike Women's Flex 2017 Rn Running Shoes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Happy to report, that solved all the pressure point on this Flex Run 2017. So, if you have similar problem with any of your tight ended shoes, do give this a try! The Nike Flex Run 2018, or renamed as Flex RN 2018 was built similarly to the 2017 version in terms of structure. I can't understand the missing "u" though. Jokingly, maybe that helped Nike saved a gram of ink. The 2018 also came with the thread that is used to secure the laces. I believe these help to provide good support once laced up. While some part felt restrictive on first feel, it may actually be because I did not pay attention to the 2017 when i first laced it up. You know what they say about new shoe, you get excited and all you want to do is to go out and run.

Great shoe, I love the sole design you can feel the hexagonal sections working. Very lightweight and allow your feet to breathe. Inner side profile. Noticed the higher arch cutting of the sole - it's still for neutral runner (read: no arch support) Great shoe for your pre-teen. My teen’s shoe has held up even after a few months of being her gym shoe and sports shoe. The heel cup is worth a mention for both 2017 and 2018. I like them soft and actually hugs your heel. Because it's elastic, it sits in every curve of your heel, and help in preventing any chaffing and blister usually associated with "harder" heel cup.

Similar

With Skechers Malaysia no longer collaborating with me and a few of my team mates in Team 2ndSkin, as they moved into a different market segment in Malaysia, I found myself having to start looking again for shoes that will suit me. I be lying to say it be easy - because over the years, I've been so used to Skechers that I can tell you what model I am wearing even with my eyes closed. If you read my Review sections, you will see the numbers of Skechers I've worn, and loved. All good things come to an end, and I found myself looking at options.

Perfect lightweight running and exercise shoe. My daughter loves these running shoes, says they aren’t clunky like others. The lightweight construction of our running trainers for men offers comfort mile after mile. Look out for engineered mesh in key zones for extra breathability and durability. Plus, our men's shoes with Nike Flyknit technology allow for plenty of airflow, even when the temperature rises. For a light-as-air feel, opt for shoes with VaporWeave material up top. A woven mesh fabric, it's super breathable while also giving a secure, comfortable fit. I never wear athletic shoes, I’m more of a flip flop person. This shoe however feels amazing, super lightweight and so comfy. Your men's running shoes work hard to protect your muscles and joints, so it's important to change them regularly. As a guide, we recommend replacing your running shoes every 300 to 500 miles or every 500 to 800km. This shoe priced at RM490 brand new when launched, and weight 255grams, with 6mm drop. Unlike the Flex2017, this 2018 update was classified as "Recreational" vs the 2017 "Competition". Unlikely the 40+grams extra pushed it to the next level. However, the Flex2018 does looked bulkier vs the 2017.I needed a perfect shoe, I always have trouble finding shoes. These are amazing and I would recommend these to anyone. I went a full size up due to the toebox. Left date number is PO date, right date number is manufacturing date. US system -MM/DD/YY I took the same EUR46 size, and the front was a bit tight. While both 2017 and 2018 retained the same heel cup (they are super flexible and smooth), the front is noticably missing the latex line in the 2017. A slight update and the shoe material has none visible ventilation holes. It is also made in "flyknit" which was what Nike is known for recently in saving weight on running shoes. years later, the Flex Run had a full refresh, and with complete material change and design, made to look more "Free" like. It has now looked like a kissing cousin of the Nike Free. Sexier.

The shoe, due to the narrow toebox, placed a very uneasy, and turned to be painful hotspot right under the big toe's bone. It was so bad that both feet swelled after a 15km run. I was super disappointed and I found out through interactions online, that it's "normal". I do not except the "normalcy" because a shoe like these are made to be used for running. With that kind of shoe pricing, you can now understand my excitement of getting a pair (or in this case, two), at total of RM200. Now, Nike Flex Run is a version of running shoe made for beginner runner. It's not even close cousin of the Nike Free (now called Nike Free RN, maybe leaving the "u" made them a gram lighter?). Flex Run as a model only came up in 2014, and they were super ugly. The sole of the 2018 has been refreshed fully. It now carries a closed honeycomb pattern that were more similar to some of the Nike Free range. The tongue is just nice padded, and it does bites into the top of your foot if you do not adjust it correctly before tying the shoelace. The arch support is neutral (read: none). There are many ventilation holes which helps to provide both light savings and also breath-ability. My fear is getting one of these snagged in some sharp corner or stones, and the it may tear it. But that's like some far-out possibilities. Interestingly, online review did mention that the top was easily damaged after a few months.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment