276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blephasol Micellar Eyelid Cleansing Lotion 100ml | Effective and Gentle Cleansing for Make-Up Removal, Inflamed and Sensitive Eyelids | Soap & Alcohol-Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Blephasol is tested by dermatologists and recommended for daily cleaning of sensitive eyelids, especially the lid margins. It is made using a micelle formulation which ensures it is free from alcohol, detergents, and preservatives which can irritate the eyes. This gentle cleansing solution is ideal for eyelids and lashes, and has been specially formulated to be kind to both skin and eyes. Blephasol is pleasant to use, with no ‘soap effect’ or stinging sensation. Blephasol Duo Eyelid Hygiene 100ml Lotion + 100 Pads Bundle for Blepharitis. Blephasol Lotion and 100 pads made by Spectrum Thea. Blephasol used with cotton pads is the perfect way to manage conditions such as blepharitis. Put (approx 10p sized amount) solution on to pad and gently wipe along the lower inner eyelid, upper eyelid and lash area to remove accumulated oily debris, crusted matter or make up

BLEPHASOL Eyelid Cleansing Lotion 100ml - Boots

Your personal data will be retained indefinitely on our secure servers, as required by regulation regarding healthcare provision.Blephasol is recommended for the daily hygiene of sensitive eyelids, particularly the free margin of eyelids. Due to its micelle properties, Blephasol mechanically removes impurities, stains, dried secretions and make up from eyelids and base of eyelashes. Notwithstanding clauses 8.1 and 8.2 above, your account with us can be disabled at any time upon written request, however we will retain the personal data regarding your medical records for the periods referred to under clauses 8.1 and 8.2 above. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:

Blephasol | Side Effects - What You Need To Know - Eye Lounge Blephasol | Side Effects - What You Need To Know - Eye Lounge

Blephasol Eyelid Lotion is a gentle cleansing formula designed for daily use to remove dirt, impurities, secretions and makeups from the eyelids and surrounding skin. This micellar solution is free from preservatives, detergents and alcohol meaning it is gentle on sensitive skin while also protecting it from irritation caused by cold, sun, sweat, pollen and allergens. Hello. I wipe my eyes with wet ones when I wake up and before I go to bed.. about half an hour after I put in my celluvisc eye drops and finally wipe each eye with blephasol (blob) for each eye. This seems to be working for me at the moment. I have had blepharitis since 2014 and this cleaning regime seems to work for me although it took a long time and lots of research to find what worked for me. This gentle micellar cleansing lotion is ideal for eyelids and lashes. Specially formulated to be kind to both skin and eyes. Blephasol is pleasant to use, with no ‘soap effect’ or stinging sensation. Features Blephasol removes debris, impurities and lifts away excess grease without rubbing. It even removes make up.It contains a micellar solution that mechanically removes the impurities and can be used for gentle cleansing without irritating the eyes or skin. HOW TO USE

Hyabak (10ml) | Moisturising and Lubricating Solution for Dry

respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek In the unlikely event that you develop any localised irritation or an allergic reaction while using Blephasol Eye Lotion, you should stop using it straight away. If your symptoms do not improve or you are worried about any side effects you should speak to a doctor or pharmacist for advice. The data controller is Postmymeds Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09445849, whose registered office is at 8 Pinner View, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 4QA, and is responsible for your personal data. Blephasol has undergone thorough testing by dermatologists and ophthalmologists to ensure it effectively removes debris, impurities and grease from the eyelids while protecting sensitive skin. If you are, however, suffering from blepharitis, a condition that causes inflammation, crusting and itching to the eyelids, dry eyes or an infection, you may find alternative treatments more effective. Alternative treatments available from The Independent Pharmacy include:Some of the third parties referred to in clause 6.1 above are based outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented: Blephasol Eyelid Lotion is a preservative, alcohol-free, micellar infused solution designed to gently clean the eyelids and surrounding skin. Gently removes impurities and makeup and remaining kind to sensitive skin. Such requests shall be free of charge save where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, including (but not limited to) if the request is repetitive or complying with requests for further copies of the same information previously provided by us. In such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee in dealing with such requests, or alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.

Blephasol Micellar Eyelid Cleansing Lotion 100ml | Effective

By providing your express opt-in consent, in the form of your electronic acceptance of the Declaration, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. A small amount of the aqueous micellar solution is applied to a cotton or lint free pad (supplied with Blephasol Duo) and gently wipe onto the eyelid and lash area and along the lower inner eyelid once or twice daily; the process is repeated on the other eye using a different pad. There is no need to rinse after application.

very pleased with this product and will continue using it. . when i began with the cleaning regime my eyes reacted (akin to poking a hornets nest). after two months of using blephasol i am really pleased i persevered as they have now settled down with the blepharitis under control. it now feels like it's just a maintainance procedure . manufacture is in Poland but readily available if you have access to the chemist group Boots . It doesn't sting so you can have a good eyelid /glands scrub then wipe off with pre-boiled water and pop in some Hyabak It should be used twice daily on average, morning and evening, or whenever you choose to cleanse your eyelids. to provide marketing material about services or medication that may be of interest to you (consent to such material can be withdrawn); and

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment