276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All the Dangerous Things

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many readers found the twists to be mind blowing but I didn't think anything all that surprising was revealed. I knew who the bad person was very early on though I admit I didn't know exactly how it all went down it and when I found out I just shrugged my shoulders ready to move on. 2 stars! 🤷‍♀️ Isabelle Drake can’t sleep. Even as a child she struggled with what happened after she closed her eyes at night. Her repeated sleepwalking episodes were a mystery to her parents and troubling to her little sister, Margaret, who adored her big sister but was frightened by these behaviors.

All the Dangerous Things is a tension-fueled addictive thriller with a solid twist. I loved seeing how the pieces fit together--although everything wraps up a little too neatly, the ending was quite gratifying. I’m beginning to hate the use of first person in this genre. All we get is “I think”, “I wonder”, “I imagine”, “I feel”,… after every few lines. It kills the momentum of the plot. I understand that first person povs will always have some inner monologues, but there should be a limit to them, especially in genres that function on pace. oak trees have formed a giant archway over the Bluff, their limbs getting mangled together in time like the lacing together of arthritic fingers.It might seem like nothing could disturb that sort of tranquility...but with an effortless toss of ONE tiny pebble...the whole pond becomes a moving, rippling being, ever-changing and ever-surprising.

All the Dangerous Things takes place in Savannah, Georgia. What genre is All the Dangerous Things by Stacy Willingham?All the Dangerous Things is much more than a crime story about a toddler’s disappearance; it’s an examination of motherhood and the expectations of women—the making of a family and the secrets that break them. Where does All the Dangerous Things by Stacy Willingham take place? In the ‘Then’ timeline, things are pretty interesting and I was quite hooked onto the events that might have affected contemporary Isabelle. But towards the end, there come two “big reveals” that are utterly out of the blue and didn’t make sense at all. These killed the impact of this timeline for me. But alongside this, Isabelle is also turning her attention inwards, asking long-ignored questions about herself, her past, and what really happened all those years ago.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment