276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diana Her New Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even if no one could pinpoint Diana as the primary informant, many understood why she let the book happen. “It was her only way of countering the routine cruelty with which Charles had come to treat her,” Anthony Holden wrote in a 1993 issue of Vanity Fair. “Not merely did he continue to throw Camilla in her face. Irritated by Diana’s ever-growing popularity, at the expense of his own, Charles had long demeaned his wife in other ways—by insisting, for instance, that she submit all her speeches to him before delivery. He would refuse her permission to venture into areas he regarded as his own, such as education and the environment. He told their staff that its first loyalty was to him, not her.”

Princess Diana actually record secret tapes for Andrew Did Princess Diana actually record secret tapes for Andrew

Andrew Morton's book Diana: Her True Story - In Her Own Words was met with outrage when it was first published. The Archbishop of Canterbury condemned it and one MP suggested I be imprisoned in the Tower of London One thing that really irritates me is how It's here! Storm Ciaran arrives at UK shores with a vengeance BATTERING Cornwall with up to 80mph winds Diddy transforms into Batman as he arrives at Halloween party in a Batmobile whileChloe Bailey channels Mrs. Incredible in a PVC one-piece Victoria Coren Mitchell and husband David's relationship timeline... and how Peep Show star waited THREE years in 'agony' for a first dateIn September I watched Spencer, the Hulu movie starring Kristen Stewart as Princess Diana. Before watching, I knew very little about Diana and have to admit, have had minimal interest in keeping up with the royal family. I was fascinated watching Spencer though — I wondered if things really happened that way and what aspects of the story were true. I paused the movie several times to Google my questions. Having been given the opportunity to write the story of the best-loved woman in the world I was obviously anxious to know that I had fairly and accurately interpreted her sentiments and her words. To my great relief she approved; on one occasion Diana was so moved by the poignancy of her own story that she confessed to weeping tears of sorrow. Kim Kardashian admits she's a frazzled mom prone to 'F-word' meltdowns... while Kourtney Kardashian prefers 'gentle' parenting after years of therapy There is so much about this woman that I did not know. Or, if I knew it, I didn't know the extent to which it affected her life.

Diana | Book by Andrew Morton | Official Publisher Page Diana | Book by Andrew Morton | Official Publisher Page

Roman Kemp is praised by fans for his incredibly moving BBC documentary as he continues to push MPs to help mental health and suicide charities Selma Blair admits it was 'very hard' becoming a mother amid MS diagnosis as she covers Glamour's Women Of The Year Revealed: Initial tests 'indicate Matthew Perry's death was not the result of a fentanyl or meth overdose with neither drug found in his system'Roman Kemp breaks down in tears as he admits to dad Martin he worries that people think he uses the suicide of his friend Joe Lyons to 'make himself more famous' Scarlett Johansson takes legal action against AI app which used her name and likeness for an ad without permission However many books I write for the rest of my days, I’ll always be remembered for one book, and that’s the Diana book. And that’s because of this extraordinary story, which you will see on The Crown, of a future Queen involved in a secret conspiracy with somebody she hardly knew—that was me.

Princess Diana biographer Andrew Morton says accuracy of

I'd probably want to read another book about her but one that's less one-sided so I can get a more balanced view of events. But according to this one, I'll say that:

Was James Colthurst real?

Denise Richards reveals she is trying to talk daughter Sami Sheen, 19, out of getting breast implants because she regrets her own: 'They're toxic' Valerie Bertinelli, 63, 'no longer counts calories' and 'won't deny' herself as she plugs cookbook... after losing 50lbs for bikini shoot 14 years ago

Diana: Her True Story--in Her Own Words by Andrew Morton Diana: Her True Story--in Her Own Words by Andrew Morton

Radio presenter Zoe Ball reveals she is worried she 'could be cancelled at any moment' with one wrong comment on air Hailey Bieber goes braless AGAIN in new Calvin Klein holiday campaign - as model smolders in slinky silver dress While this long-distance interview technique was an imperfect method which gave no opportunity for immediate follow-ups, many questions were simply redundant as, once Diana started talking, she barely paused for breath, her story spilling out. It was a great release and a form of confessional. ‘I was at the end of my tether. I was desperate,’ Diana argued during her subsequent television interview. ‘I think I was so fed up with being seen as someone who was a basket case because I am a very strong person and I know that causes complications in the system that I live in.’

Table of Contents

Britney Spears' estranged husband Sam Asghari shows off his sculpted muscles in clinging tank top... after she posed with NO UNDERWEAR Karren Brady's daughter is pregnant! Businesswoman, 54, is set to become a grandma asSophia Peschisolido, 25, announces she's expecting first child

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment