276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bestway Gaming Chair, Inflatable Indoor Armchair for Adults and Kids,Black,112 x 99 x 125 cm

£4.99£9.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've had problems in the past with seats either being too long or too short, which leads to discomfort or even my legs falling asleep. All the upholstery panels are connected to one another with an outline of Razer-green stitching, but that's mostly for aesthetic purposes.

It lacks a footrest, but I'm totally fine with that since gaming chair footrests tend to be too short for me, as well as the first thing to break. Rather than some type of inflatable bladder or flexible plastic, the lumbar support unfurls like a reticulated alien being with a pull of a tab attached to the bottom of the chair.A gift a lot of people never think of is a gaming chair, but it’s the perfect match for anyone who spends a good bit of time playing games. The casters themselves are made of hard rubber and plastic, but whatever bearings are inside, they feel great. And don’t you worry about compatibility issues, as this bad boy works just fine with all major consoles.

If you're in the market for a solid, comfortable gaming chair that's not nearly as ostentatious as most of its competitors, the Iskur might be worthy of your consideration. Many manufacturers have incorporated ergonomic elements into these chairs to aid the user in maintaining a healthy posture. I also wish they had a bit more padding, but they do offer just a little bit of give over the hard plastic arms of cheaper chairs. If you have any other lingering questions about these chairs, Rocker Nation has a helpful FAQ page you can check out. Razer Iskur – DesignThere's no question the Razer Iskur is a racing-style gaming chair, from its shape to the fact it has the phrase "For Gamers, By Gamers" embroidered on the front of the seat cushion.The supports themselves are made of metal and joined together with very solid, hard-plastic brackets where the uprights and the support from under the chair meet. Razer is perhaps best known for its gaming keyboards, gaming mice, and gaming headsets, as well as its line of gaming laptops, all adorned with a healthy dose of RGB lighting. Also, it’s crafted from PU leather and high-density foam, ensuring that this chair is ready for everything you throw at it. It's kind of strange to think about it, but the packaging really stands out in my mind, and made a great first impression as I unpacked it for assembly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment