276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maison Margiela Replica By The Fir Place For Unisex 3.4 oz EDT Spray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the beginning is the fire, you almost want to rub your eyes because you feel as if you are wrapped in a cloud of smoke.

Maison Margiela | Fragrances

It's so harsh smelling; much more like a candle or autumn scented pot pourri than something that should be on a person's skin.Not everyone appreciates such deep notes, which is why trying a By The Fireplace sample might be a good idea. Salamagne holds credits for a number of popular fragrances, including Alaia Nude and Blooming Grapefruit. As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations. A delicious spice let pleasant shivers run down my spine, I inhaled very deeply your intoxicating scent, and your heat warmed my heart, as no admirer before you had managed for a long time.

By The Fireplace Eau de Toilette 30ml Maison Margiela Replica By The Fireplace Eau de Toilette 30ml

Woody Chestnut is a dupe created by Dossier and comes in as one of the most affordable fragrances on my list. Upon first spray, I immediately notice a more mature, aged vanilla note that is much richer and less overtly sweet than in By the Fireplace. We spent the whole afternoon together, and as it got darker, our lovemaking started all over again, you warming me with your fire all night, and in the morning you left a creamy, slightly spicy bourbon vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce on my nightstand as a sweet promise to come back later.Or how can you spray that scent on yourself and not fear that someone might alert the fire department. I do enjoy the rollerball format, as it is pretty helpful for discreet reapplication throughout the day. Like a pile of fresh firewood, the scent boasts earthy, heady middle notes of chestnut accord, gaïac wood oil and cade oil – balanced with sweet base notes of vanilla accord, Peru balsam and cashmeran, like toasted marshmallows in front of a dancing flame.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment